I HAVE DECIDED TO NOT MOAN FOR A WHOLE WEEK IF I DO......

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
THEN YOU CAN TELL ME OFF
I need your help on this one girls im a natural born winge

OK who bets i dont make it to next tuesday with out moaning?????
place your bets now..... :rotfl:

im sick of moaning so im not going to :shakehead:
I REALLY want to do this as ive been upset about alot of things latley and well im wanna be happy.....

my face will be covered in smiles
Smile-3.jpg
smile-1.gif

smile.gif

smile-2.jpg

i will not frown

keep an EYE OUT for MOANING girls and stop me ok......
IVE DECIDED TO TAKKE THE FOLLOWING ADVICE
HAPPY-5.jpg

happy-4.png

laughing-2.gif
CHEER.gif

:shock:
I dont think this is possible (pregnant woman are born to moan - thats just what we do and its our right), but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and wish you luck in your quest
:lol:

i will definatly try to stop you hun but i know just as well as you that once a red head northerner goes off on one there is not alot you can do to stop it :wink:

You know your good mood is slowly rubbing off on me...Its gonna take a while (im in a very low palce atm) but im sure ill get there eventually!!!

oh and
NO MOANING MISSY!!! :p

Awwww-I wish I could do that hun!! It sounds like a good plan but it is sooo hard not to moan-i feel like i have to make excuses for not being able to do things then I end up moaning!! I know what you mean tho-I get sick of moaning too!.

good luck chick!!

ps I like your little quotes!! :D :D :D

Awwww Sarah have some :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now keep a smile on it :D and tell James to put some Slipknot on that will cheer you up :rotfl:

No really it worked for me this morning :moon:

andreaaa said:

Now keep a smile on it :D and tell James to put some Slipknot on that will cheer you up :rotfl:

SLIPKNOT AHHHHHHHHH HUN :hug: YOU REMEMBERED HOW MUCH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMES MUSIC
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

now now stop pretending you dont like his music....i have it on good authority you have listenend to it before :rotfl:

geordie lass said:
andreaaa said:

SLIPKNOT AHHHHHHHHH HUN :hug: YOU REMEMBERED HOW MUCH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMES MUSIC
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:angel:

:rotfl:

It did work in making you laugh though :hug:

Awww but you moan in just the loveliest way! And you send us cake and chocolate.........

Moan away if you want to, I'll listen :hug:

Sydneysmum said:
Awww but you moan in just the loveliest way! And you send us cake and chocolate.........

Moan away if you want to, I'll listen :hug:

HELLO MY MATE SYDNEYSMUM AHHHHHHHHHHH HOW SWEET
I am a goooooooooooooooooooooooood moaner arnt i ita on eof my bast talents :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh i see your sneeking in to tri3 very early
hehehehe i dont mind ive missed you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back