I hate mice!

bonny

Reaction score
Im moveing on Wensday, just gone to have a clear out in the garage, there are still loads of boxes in there from moving in here so i though id just have a quick look and see if there was anything that i didnt need to stick on that "dont dump that" site. Save me taking it with me.

I pulled a box out and there was a mouse in there!! :eek: OMG i nearly pooed myself! I got the hell out of there as fast as i could. Called dad and he is going to come and do it, before the removal men get here.

Its not very often i miss having a man around but this is one situaltion that i do.

Right off to :puke: now!

I dont mind pet ones. There in a cage and look sweet and cute, its the wild variety i dislike. You never know where they are or what there doing. :puke: Or what they a chewed through.

yeah that's true! i once caught a wild mouse, the cat brought it in and i wanted to tame it lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: did it work? my cats only ever bring me dead offerings. :roll:

Last week I was chasing a half dead mouse up my hallway at 4 am - My cat has a sick sense of humour.....

When I was younger I begged my dad to deal with his mouse problem with the humane traps so I could take them and realise them in the wild..... It was fine until he forgot to check the trap for 3 days and the poor thing starved to death...... :roll:

Thing is mice are like rats....where theres one theres hundreds :shock:

:lol:

My old cat used to bring mice as presents to me....in my bed...but they were sometimes still alive :shock:

Freaked the hell out of me....urrgh makes my skin crawl :puke:

hehe no i didn't tame it. parents wouldn't let me, it's how i got to breed pet mice though. i bought two 'females' from the pet shop ;)

:rotfl:

I used to hold my sisters pet rat but the few times our cat has brought mice in I scream like a bigs girls blouse :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back