I hate it when they think they know it all...

Hope81

Reaction score
We are on vacation. With an RV. First day went fine. Amelie was a little whinny as she dosent like being out of the house and her toys but it was fine overall.
Come second day she would whine when you touch her she would complain even when you actively play with her I thought its very weird, got told by my oh she is only tired she does that at home too she will be fine tomorrow.
Come third day we go to visit my oh parents Amelie is screaming annoyed at everything and they all day again oh she is just tired...then she wakes up with roses cheeks oh she is just teething...
During 4 day we visit a huge zoo, after she enjoyed the animals a little she gets cranky and every time you look at her in the stroller she snaps at you and makes crying noises. My oh reassures me again that this is how it goes at home too just we have more toys there and she is more busy.
Today when she wakes again in the same mood I finally decided, though she feels just a little warm (the weather is boiling hot and I am being told again that I am completely paranoid and hysterical) to take the thermometer out.

38.7 degrees...

Why do I even listen to them I don't know...God knows since when she had a fever my poor baby :(
Some paracet and a lot of tears later (she hates paracet) she was all smiley and cooing and playing, things that we didn't see actually for 5 days...

Then my oh says you don't l trust me and you don't let me parent...

Well hell no, he actually dosent know our baby good enough to realize when she acts our of her character,,.
I will not even comment on the fact that he is also a doctor...

I can't believe that I am going back to work on August and I will be having on duty nights and he will have to be alone home with her at night :(

I got even lectured that this is a first time mum thing to worry about everything and I should relax as she is eating and sleeping trough the night she just whines because she craves attention.,.
Well yes she was probably yelling at us mummy I am poorly...
Idiots

Oh sweetie. I know what you mean. We absolutley know our babies inside out. I dont listen to dgs daddy when he tries to tell me something
Mummy always knows best. Poor little amelie. I hope she is over the worst and you can all enjoy the rest of your holiday. Lots of love xxxx

tapatalking

Oh dear...men!! Glad Amelie is a bit better x

This is the exact reason why I always go with my instinct. Oh and its not just a first time mum thing. I'm just as bad with my 2nd as I was with my 1st for worrying over everything x

Poor little love, your instinct was right though. Hope she feels better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back