I hate being so darn frusterated!!!

breezee1984

Reaction score
So my sister called me last night, only to tell me one of the girls i use to work with is pregnant. That made me highly jealous naturally, but then i find oujt she wont keep it because it would mean she would have to give up doing drugs! That is the most selfish thing i have ever heard.I mean here i am a decent person ,trying to conceive into a loving environment, and she wants to abort because she wont be able to party anymore!! I don't understand why people like that can get pregnant and i cant seem to. :cry:

I know how u feel hunny,

Our day will come soon, and for those who dont deserve babys well :twisted:

i know how you feel. I saw some one i went to school with pushing a baby around town. She was the school bike and i was so angry to see her. She was probebly on drugs/smoking/drinking when she was pregnant, she probebly thought it was even "cooler" to do it while she was. :evil:

i know how you feel, makes me so mad that the abortion rate is so high through drugs and drink etc, they should be made to have the baby and give the baby up for adoption, but then hopefully they wont do that and come clean..

who knows!

I have to agree with u all i hate the fact some people dont feel like they can give the baby a chance and give up there habits, some of us r trying hard for a baby but hopefully soon we will all b proud parents.

The family living next door to me is an older woman about 55, her son who is about 25 and her daughter (kirsty) who is about 23, and the daughters little girl who is about 5. Kirsty only lives there when she hasnt got some scumbag of a bf to live with in some hovel. Kirsty's mum has custody of the 5 year old and she lives there permenant. Kirsty also has 4 other children under 5 years old who have been taken off of her and put into care. They get taken away from her as soon as they are born. So she has got pregnant 5 times in about 6 years knowing that she is not allowed to keep them and I dont think she cares. I know she has had a few different bf's and I'm not sure who has fathered her babies but they are not all to the same guy. The last baby she had was born in around January, obviously I havent seen the baby but she was pregnant due in January and now shes not pregnant and no baby.

It makes me so mad that a dirty bitch like her gets pregnant all the time, then there are people like us on here who would give a baby a good home and a loving family. She could at least give her babies up for adoption rather than them being in foster care, mind you though I dont think anybody would want to adopt one of her babies her and her bf's are really dumb and scruffy. I suppose it all would come down to that big question of 'whats stronger to nature or nurture?'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back