• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i had a little bleed

x-misspinkuk-x

Reaction score
so today me and OH did some bding. i went to the toilet about 20 mins later and when i wiped there was blood, like red! only a tad bit. i wiped again and it was gone
im on CD8 now, and finished AF on CD5.
i dont think its pregnancy related, i just wanna know why i was bleeding. i never bleed between AF.
any ideas girls?
x

Could you have been a little rougher than usual - sometimes happens to me too at any time during the month

Bleeding is really common after sex as blood flow is increased down there during pregnancy. Unless it's heavy or you're in any pain I wouldn't worry :hug:

Bleeding is really common after sex as blood flow is increased down there during pregnancy. Unless it's heavy or you're in any pain I wouldn't worry :hug:

Shes ttc though. Probably just one of those things that can happen after sex I guess.

Same thing happened with me and my wife. It's just because you're a bit more engorged with blood down there as usual. I'm sure everything's fine :)

Just a little knock on your cervix hun but if it persistently happened again go to your dr :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back