I got a present from my OH... bless

daftscotslass

Reaction score
He has no initiative whatsoever and when I complain he's not done any housework his usual response is "you never told me to". :roll:

Yesterday he looked all pleased with himself and led me by the hand to the bedroom to show me what he'd done (this sounds a bit dodgy... just read on.... :rotfl: ) and that it was a big surprise.

He pulled back the sheet to show me what he'd got...

...a disposable maternity mat for the bed in case my waters break.

It's the thought that counts? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Me and my OH invested in a waterproof mattress protector the other day 'just in case' hehe. Ah the dignity of it :D

Bless him! :rotfl:

I just out my maternity mat on the bed today. Must be the day for it!

:rotfl:

I've been sleeping on mine for a little while now :) I got one that doesn't rustle!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
well what i lovely present id be so chuffed with it :fib:
well done you OH :rotfl: :dance:

havnt got one as of yet hadnt even tought of it may need to put ti on my list :think:
Sarah :wave:

:rotfl: It's good to know he's thinking ahead.
I haven't got anything like that, hoping my waters go in someone elses house, preferably MIL's! :twisted: :lol:

muppetmummy said:
I haven't got anything like that, hoping my waters go in someone elses house, preferably MIL's! :twisted: :lol:

:twisted:

It was one of a pack of disposable ones from Boots. I'm not sure I like it - even though it's not exactly a rubber sheet it still makes me sweat more between me bum cheeks :rotfl: and in doing so makes me get my hopes up.

oh that made me laugh so much!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

your OH must be secretly so worried, bless!

awwww bless him - it is a great thought altho i still would have been disappointed by that lol. Think i would of beein in stitches laughing :rotfl:

Lets hope you dont need it

daftscotslass said:
muppetmummy said:

:twisted:

It was one of a pack of disposable ones from Boots. I'm not sure I like it - even though it's not exactly a rubber sheet it still makes me sweat more between me bum cheeks :rotfl: and in doing so makes me get my hopes up.

I have the same one!!!

And yes, bum crack sweat... nice! :rotfl:

:rotfl: men!!

I'm with Geordie lass i didn't know i needed one and hadn't given it a thought.. :think: are they expensive? xx

keli said:
:rotfl: men!!

I'm with Geordie lass i didn't know i needed one and hadn't given it a thought.. :think: are they expensive? xx

No, they're pretty cheap. Chances are your waters will break at the most inconvenient moment (e.g. when walking down the stairs) anyway so they're probably no use. I got a pack of 5 from Boots really cheap. I keep one under the mattress at night (just since this week as I'm now term) and one int he car in case they break when we're out.

Jim loves his car. If I gunged all over the seats he would NOT be happy :rotfl:

OMG!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: I was expecting a really sweet present...like some baby clothes or something!!!
I never even thought about anything like that ...so well done your OH for thinking one step ahead!!! I'll just be ruining our matress or car seat!!! :shock: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back