I FOUND A STRETCHMARK!!!!!

maybebaby

Reaction score
and it's on my bottom! :evil: :shock: :shakehead:

Actually I've got matching ones either side. OHhas been well trained, he said he hadn't noticed my bottom growing in the slightest. (liar...)

I'm very sad. :cry:

Going to go and sulk.

Last edited:
I got a few small stretchmarks on my hips with my first pregnancy. This time, however, my stomach is covered in them, huge ones too! I guess my bikini days are over! :(

Hun, my bum looks awful like a road map!! Stretchies everywhere.
All part and parcel of being preggers :(

I had stretch marks from my public area right up to my bellie button the first time so the damage has already been down and stretched so I can't imagine getting new ones.
They do go silver hunny although my tummy never looked smooth again now matter how much I got it flat again. :(
Just make the best the it that's all you can do.
I recommend palmers coco butter and start to smother yourself in it whenever you can to prevent more coming.

ive had em all my life as im morbidly obese.. (well size 14)

:x

but funnily enuff.. i havent had too much on my belly .. :think:

ive got loads from my previous pregnancys, i look like a road map :D

ebony_preggy said:
ive had em all my life as im morbidly obese.. (well size 14)

:x

but funnily enuff.. i havent had too much on my belly .. :think:

That isnt morbidly obese hun, dont say those things lightly, nothing wrong with a size 14!!

sarah113 said:
ive got loads from my previous pregnancys, i look like a road map :D

ditto, i had them that bad in 1st pregnancy my skin split and i was covered in scabs :twisted:

my daughter said to me not that long ago " mammy why do you have them stripes all over you?"

i feel like a bleeding tiger :dance:

not had any more in this pregnancy though thank god, and they were just fading to barely noticeable :evil:

I have stretchmarks from my teenage years. the ones on my hips are streching slightly and I believe I have a very small white one under my bump! The first thing I do every morning is a bump check, I only have 5 more nights to go so am praying they will stay away :pray:

Is that when your section is Skatty????? 5 more days!!!

Yep!! How scary is that! The time has flown. I'm so nervous :shock:

I have spent today just chilling as it is probably the last weekend I can do that! I said to my DH just think tonight will be the last Casualty I can guarantee I will be able to watch lying on the sofa :lol:

I got LOADS on my bum last time, all down my bum crack. Have an arse like a zebra :rotfl:

Hi

I have loads on my tummy bekini area one on my arm and some on my bum and behind my knees .... not very nice.
Hope you dont get any more
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back