i feel unloved!

GBLiz

Reaction score
There is a lady who comes into the gym, who LOVES Anjali, and Anjali loves her....she has baby sat a couple of times and is generally is a fantastic lady! But i am JEALOUS :evil:

Everytime she comes in Anjali leaps and squeals and claps her hands and laughs....

But when i come in after being out for a few hours, Anjali doesnt even react!

Why doesnt she get excited to see me? :evil: :evil: :evil: have i got an ambivilant baby and will she grow up psychologically disadvantaged?!!!!!

Awwwww :hug:

Maybe its just that she is so comfortable with you and is so relaxed that she just chills out when she sees you.xx

LaineyG said:
She doesn't get excited when she sees you because you have brought her up to be a super secure young lady who knows that her mummy will always be there....no matter what......so there!!

:D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lainey put it better than I ever could. You're her number 1 and always will be :hug:

well....thats what i was hoping, maybe she expects me to be there anyway so its not a huge event.....i think i feel better with that theory!!!

Well, I'd like to see if you got this lady to babysit Anjali overnight. I bet Anjali would be crying for you pretty quickly :D

And, just remember this thread when (if) Anjali starts separation anxiety - I have stopped leaving my LO at a creche at the gym because I never got a workout as they called me back because LO was crying :?

Anjali certainly doesnt get stranger anxiety! She can be having a massive strop, all i need to do is take her out into reception and she's all smiles at whoever walks in the door!

She can be clingy but as long as SOMEONE is holding her, she's a happy bunny

millie is like that with my parents- when we go to pick her up i hold my arms out but she runs away and clings on to them- screaming when i try to pull her off! think its because they spoil her more and we parents have to do the discipline :roll: bet u that lady from gym never shouts at her or puts her on the naughty spot! THATS why :lol: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back