• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel soooo wierd

Jody

Reaction score
I feel really angry all the time, fed up, I cant be bothered with housework or making the effort to go anywhere interesting, I feel like I'm gettting the flu, I'm cold and tired. Does anyone else feel like this?

hello.
Pregnancy can do the wierdest things to you, dont worry too much about it! when i was in early pregnancy i was soooo tired and emotional, didnt want to see anyone, stayed in through all the sunny weather, only went to work, stables and home, and didnt want to talk to anyone! just felt rubbish all the time! ive started feeling human again now, but trust me you may go through a bit of a whirlwind! youll start feeling ok soon. unless of course youre getting ill, but you may not be. xxx

Hi jody,

I am feeling exactly the same and had been feeling really guilty about it, so it's nice to hear that someone else is the same! I just want to be in bed all the time and not want to have to talk to anyone!

Let's hope it passes soon!

X

Oh thanks for your replies girls, They do make me feel better:)

Also I am taking Progesterone which can cause PMT type symptoms which would explain the HATING of everyone and EVERYTHING :wall2::wall2:

I didnt feel like this with my son, I was over the moon and bouncing off the walls but I just cant be bothered this time, My house looks like a shit hole and I just look at the mess and cry, I cant be bothered to cook proper meals which I know is bad:shock:

ROLL ON 13weeks and coming off these pills and maybe starting to feel like a human again xxx

I feel weird!
I cant explain how I feel its just WEIRD!!
Im soooo easy to anger too. anything winds me up. My poor OH is taking the brunt of it and is being very good about it!! dear of him.

Oh and also I cant be bothered to do anything! My housework has gone down the pan. Im just sitting here looking at the mess and just waiting for OH to get home a sort it. lol. I know im just lazy!! but i just dont have the energy or the motivation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back