• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel so blue :(

SarahB

Reaction score
My DH left for England this morning at 6.30 and he won't be back until Friday night. He goes every month but only for 2 nights, never 3 (his company have decided he should be there for longer each visit now, he works from home so I am used to seeing him all the time),

and I've got a tummy bug and feel rotten, but have to keep going for Emma, she's got a tooth coming through and is being very whingy and clingy.

I miss him sooooo much, Friday night seems so far away.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

ahh hun i know how you feel :hug: except my DF was gone for 6 months!!!! :shock: least you only have 3 days without him :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel, my OH went away for a weekend recently and boy did I miss him! It's lovely to see him coming home again!

What you could do - I always do it... go to the hairdresser, or buy something 'naughty' to wear just for him, or even have a massage. treat yourself and buy a little something for him to come home to at the same time!

Hope your tum feels better soon!

Sue

Thanks girls, you've made me feel so much better :hug:
My tummy bug has gone now so I'm not feeling quite so sorry for myself.
Only 2 more sleeps :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back