I feel really sad

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Ive just waved my OH off and im not gonna see him for a week :cry:
Hes gone on holiday skiing with his mates. The worse bit is gonna be the lonely nights, I hate sleeping on my own. Im gonna have to rely on my cats to keep me safe lol.

Any spare hugs going? I could do with one :(

oh hun lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you

I know its not nice i hated it when my ex used to go away and id be alone at least you have your cats, when im alone i only have my fish and lizard for company.

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I sympathisis we you so much, I used to hate sleeping on my own when my hubby went away, I used to sleep on the sofa with the tele on just couldn't bring myself to go to bed alone.

I'm sure your cats will give you lots of cuddles to make up for OH not being there :hug:

xSuzx

Thnaks you guys, just what i needed.

Tracey, shame you cant take your fish and lizard to bed for cuddles lol

:hug: :hug: i know how you feel im hopeless when im on my own ive got my dogs to keep me company and of course the kids but its not the same as oh being there sending lots of hugz x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oh hun dont worry itll fly by, ian goes away for 2 weeks on tuesday, so i know how you feel, mind you he goes away all the time and now begrudge it when he comes home and i have to share my bed :roll: :roll: :roll:

:hug: :hug: aww hun i know just what its like, my husband goes to England every three weeks for four days at a time and I hate it, it never gets any easier. sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alfiesmummy said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oh hun dont worry itll fly by, ian goes away for 2 weeks on tuesday, so i know how you feel, mind you he goes away all the time and now begrudge it when he comes home and i have to share my bed :roll: :roll: :roll:

We just bought a new bed last week and its soooooooooooo comfy so im actually looking forward to having that to myself :rotfl: :rotfl:

well saying that hun i took the lizard upstairs once before took me ages to find him after that he stayed in his tank.

Hope your ok sleeping the next few nights with your cats :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back