• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel fat!

klee1988

Reaction score
I'm just over 7 weeks but i think I look around 14!!!
My belly is sticking out and feels hard!!
I know it's too early to have a baby belly...thats why it's annoying me.
Before I found out I was pregnant I was on weightwatchers and went from a size 16 to a 12. Now I feel like a 16 again :(
I have always had a belly but it seem to be getting bigger by the sec!!!!
I have been eating more than usual as it helps my sickness but I haven't been eating to the extent of making my belly stick out!!

Twins run in my family and also in my oh family. I don't know what my reaction would be if I found out it was twins :shock: :shock:

I can't wait until my dating scan now until I find out what is going on!!

I can't put any pics on to show you my belly as I can't find my usb cable..but my oh came in to the bathroom last night when I was in the bath and looked shocked and said...omg look at the size of your tummy...where did that come from??? :oops: :oops:

i feel the same too. I had a small bump with Evie (all baby) and this time i feel massive already, i hope that means im having a boy!

Oh imagine if you were having twins. I was thinking about being told we were havig twins at the 12 week scan, i would totally brick it, lol even though twins dont run in my family. it must be scary for you if they run in the family!
:D

It could just be bloating hon, I have found myself bloating up a lot more than I used to too. Twins would be lovely though.

Oh hon bless your socks you sound in a big frazzle!!

I felt like that to begin with, i was on a weighloss venture too before i got up the duffery but just think when we have our bubs we'll have something even more rewarding to loose weight for, our new bouncing bubbys!!

Weight gain is a natural thing with pregnancy, just eat well and drink loads of wat and try to excercise but dont overdo...

Once we have proper bumps we wont be able to see the tyres anymore lol!!

So try not to worry :)

x

This is my first pregnancy...maybe I am just getting big quicker as I was quite big before I lost my weight??

Yeah my oh sisters are twins and his grannys sisters are twins so I think his side may skip a generation, which means it might skip us!
And most twins on my side are distant relatives...no close ones ie sisters or aunts....more like 2nd cousins etc.
Anything is possible though!

I have got a late midwife appointment....not until the 25th of Sept and I haven't even got a dating scan yet so I will have to hold on for a while longer :(

actually i swear since reading this post my tummy has gotten bigger! Im just a big ol bloater!!

lol!!

Well I am glad to read that I am not the only one feeling this sure I thought it was all in my head! I am completely sympathise cause I feel exactly the same.

I am usually a size 10 / 12 and my work trousers have got so tight in the last week (bloated all the time) that I went to buy some bigger trousers. Tried on the size 12 and they were a little tight so thought I would try the 14 and they are hanging off me, I am more like a size 13 :rotfl:

I ended up going to mothercare and buying a size 10 maternity black trouser (and I am only 9.5 weeks)! couldnt believe I am already in maternity but I just cant cope with the bloatedness and feeling unconfortable in work. All my jeans still fit its just the work trousers so I thought what the hell I need to be comfy.

You get whatever cloths feel good on you and be proud of your growing bump. :wave:

My work trews don't fit either, but I've got a long shirt for tomorrow and i'm leaving my trews half undone :lol:

Yeah, just remember that you will be bloated for a few weeks too and everything is loosening up inside also so you might lose some of your toned belly. :)

im def showing already. ive always been tall and skinny and even over a week ago i had a def tum.
its my second so i expected to look fatter earlier but this is rediculous!
(bump pic on other post)

I'm paranoid about twins too as my uncle was a twin (the other sadly didn't make it) and my mother in law's sisters are twins so that's one set on either side one generation away- ooer! Also my Nan is quite psychic and she has made several remarks on the lines of "of course it would all be different if you had twins next time"- she doesn't know that I'm pg yet. Gulp! My mum had a dream that I had one of each sex the other night. Would they be able to hear two heartbeats at my 12 weeks appointment? I don't get a scan until I'm 20 weeks but I guess if I was carrying twins I'd know by then...?

My tum is definitely bigger but then I'm already flabby tummed from last time ! It probably doesn't look bigger than normal but usually it's squashy but now it's harder if you know what I mean?

At least when you get a proper bump you can just revel in the fact that you can be proud to have a bug tum! I loved that bit!

+++

DebbieM said:
Yeah, just remember that you will be bloated for a few weeks too and everything is loosening up inside also so you might lose some of your toned belly. :)

yeah i hear you I just have one big ab now :(

lol!

:rotfl:

i am huge not fat at all belly is sooo hard and round and omg just huge!!!
havnet shown hubby belly at all and he see it today and his face was this :shock:
lol am living in t-shirts at mo
manda xx

I'm with you...i swear i am showing!!!
I was never a supermodel but my belly has definitely grown, hubby says its getting harder at bottom and pushing fat up, so makes it look bigger all over...crappy but he could be right!!! :rotfl:
Also TOTALLY paranoid about twins, my dad's sisters are twins and my nan's sister had natural triplets!!! GULP!!! :talkhand:

hubby has loads of twins in his family and my nan lost 3 sets although no living twins were born in my family seems people have trouble carrying both auntie lost a twin .
will take a pic of my belly tomorro if i get time and post it in tummy pics well grown since my other ones went in there a week ago
manda xx

You dont need to worry about twins unless the history is on the female side as its all to do with the eggs, i.e for identical twins one egg splits in two and for the fratenal two eggs are produced, so therefore it has nothing to do with sperm or the male family history. just thought i'd mention that to ease some twin worries :lol: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back