i dont feel great....

maridunn

Reaction score
sorry to moan i just dont feel so well today and i have noone here to talk to...my mum is in hospital a few hundred miles away, my dad is at work (also a few hundred miles away), my sis is at work (again miles away) and so is my lovely hubby who only moans when i say im not feeling well (so much for a loving supportive hubby!)

i have had backache for last couple days (that could be cos i moved our bedroom round the other day and over did it a bit!)and overnight and this morning i've had a slight pain in my lower belly. also spent the night tossing and turning cos of stupid dreams and itching that decided to drive me mad! i was worried baby hadnt been moving as much so moved onto my back a lot during the night just so i could feel him/her. he/she is more active when im on my back! which could be why my back is aching!

i know a lot of people are going thru a lot worse, just felt like i needed to get that off my chest....

sorry...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ah bless you, we are all allowed a moan!!!! Hope your back feels a little better, try and have a rest today.

Hope you have a better nights :sleep:

i had to resubmit a urine sample yesterday cos there was signs of an infection, am just waiting for results to come back. its the third time since my 25 wk midwife appointment its been retested! and i have my 28 week appointment next week so will have to do another one! am hoping by then i will know something.

I really feel for ya...when you don't get a proper night sleep it does make you feel really unwell :( your back will hurt if you have been lying on it for too long 'cause of the weight of little one :hug:

Don't be sorry!

Thats what this place is for.. support from others going through the same thing and here to listen when you need a good rant!

Try to relax and take it easy.. have a nice bath and a cup of tea.. or whatever you usually do to relax. Take some time out just for you. Is it possible that you can perhaps meet up with some friends for lunch or a coffee? Just to get out during the day and see someone so you don't feel so lonely?

Hope you feel better soon hun. :hug:

feel a bit better now...

had a shower, washed my hair, pampered myself a bit, did the tidying up and am now perusing the crazy clearance website and deciding what to treat myself to!

am definitely ordering this - http://www.crazyclearance.co.uk/product ... XS.html.gz

not sure what size to order tho....might get two and keep the other til after baby is born! just need shoes and bag to go with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back