I cant stop...

jenna

Reaction score
Watching things on ebay!! Iv got about £300 worth of items being watched that i want to buy my sister for xmas. I cant buy her everything and cant decide which to get :rotfl: Any one else got excited about xmas yet? Iv already bought 4 PS2 games for my dad and a little stocking fillers for craig and my sister. I just cant help myself :roll:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: I've finished paris's and most of it came from ebay :cheer:

Still loads to buy for but I looooveeeee christmas so much and I enjoy buying for people :cheer:

Haha me 2 im |terrible luckily i got some bits for sale the money will go to buying things again rather than spending real money as it seems hahaa

Ive bought Jake 2 xmas pressies already, a wooden train with wooden animals and a cardboard book called Wide awake Jake lol

I always leave xmas shopping till the last minute and then panic. James' birthday is a few days before xmas too :wall: :wall:

I would, but my bank account is empty and DH is getting annoyed with him having to pay for his own presents :rotfl:

Well, I only earn about £60 a month and that pays the TV license and my old phone bill (grrr - 2 1/2 months left before the contract runs out) it doesn't stretch to a new ipod. Escpecially not as he already has 3 of the bloody things :x

Sorry - that turned into a rant :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back