i cant believe it....

Melly+2

Reaction score
just updating, shes cut both of her pegs today, she keeps feeling at they with her tounge bless her, just thought i wud let you know xx

They do grow so quick dont they??

Good Girl Hope!! :cheer:

awwwww bless her heart :hug:

i dont think it will be to long now untill madi gets her teeth :cheer:

shes great thanks :D getting big now :cheer:

shes been really stressy that last couple of days with her teeth :( shes dribbling like mad etc. The other day she screamed for ages with her teeeth :( nothing helped

any ideas little lady?

To be quite honest i have been giving hope calpol and it seems to help her loads but there has only been a few days that have been bad for her. Why dont you try letting her bite down on a carrot or something hope really loved this, how long she been teething for now, hope has been bout 2 weeks max :hug:

madi has been like it for about 1 n a half weeks :(

i might try the carrot thing :D

bless, hopefully she will cut them soon hun, 1 more thing is teething gel made by calpol, that helped too :D

well wishing you good luck hun, let me know when it happens, hope got another one coming hope shes not too bad with it :shock:

none of my babies have ever cut a tooth before 7 months :shakehead: NOT FAIR!!!!

Leorah suffers endlessly with teething but still no theeth but two little lumps so maybe they aren't far off. The best thing I can recommend is some frozen fruit in a baby safe feeder, Leorah particularly likes pear.

Leorah suffers endlessly with teething but still no theeth but two little lumps so maybe they aren't far off
Id say nto hun hope only had lumps on her gums about a week and a half before they came through :D

i
am
going
to
cry!

for over 3 months alfie has suffered teething pain, they come and go come and go and no sign, :cry: :cry: :cry:

well done hope, and it must be great mel her having two, rate we are going alfie will cut themn all together ... when he is about 12years old!

bless him, wot do u give him for the pain steph, maybe the carrot i gave her helped them to come trough faster? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back