I cant believe i missed it all !

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Hey everyone who may or may not remember me, iv been having PF withdrawals for a while, just moved into my new house ( i live somewhere now WOOO ) and connected to the net here for the first time today, yayyyy :cheer: :cheer:
In shock, and now really emotional because everyones had their babies and iv missed it all, im due tomorrow and im all sad because i felt like i was going through pregnancy with you ladies and moaning about everything together, marvelling at our first kicks together and i missed the most exciting part ! :shakehead: :cry: I know it might sound silly but i dont have any pregnant friends or friends of my generation whove had babies so having you guys to chat to meant alot to me, and where before i could just ask the stupid questions, its been odd having no-one to express my odd and unfounded little niggles to ! :shhh:

Im due tomorrow, saw the midwife last tuesday and she put in my notes that im 3/5 engaged palp, which to me seems like an odd combination so if anyone can help me out translating that id appreciate it, also babys back to back, or was then, i did feel definate somersault action this weekend but i cant tell whether im feeling bum or knees :oops: Guess theres only one way to find out eh :D

Anywaysss....... big fat congratulations to everyone whos had their babies, going to have a good old PF session today, and catch up, meet all your lil ones and coo and coo over the pics until i start bawling again lol

xxx

Welcome back! Hope you're all settled and ready for the arrive of your little one.
Don't feel too bad though, there are plenty more babies due any day now!
Hope you stick around now. Have a good catch up! :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm glad you're back Em!!! I was wondering where you'd been :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm glad to hear you have a house and that you're all ready for the arrival of your little madam - I hope the cheeky minx has turned the right way for you :pray:

Got loads to catch up on, drop us a PM when you can ;)

C xxx

Congrats on having a home finally, I bet that is a relief and Congrats on DD tomorrow.

There has certainly been alot going on here!!

Welcome back! Hope things start moviing along soon for you, and glad you have a shiney new roof over your head :) xx

Welcome back, congrats on new home and Happy Due Date for tomorrow!! :cheer:

welcome back, there has been so many births it will take you ages to catch up lol :D

WELCOME BACK CHICKEE :cheer: i was having emily withdrawals, glad your back tinterneted up!! i think my LO has been waiting for you :)..congrats on tomorrow too :hug:

:D :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Hello stranger! Congratulations on your house! ooooo and due date tomorrow!xx

Thanks girlies gotta say its good to be back :D :D
Gunna take some nursery pics soon ( obviously first room in the house to get sorted ), really proud of how far iv made me money stretch, gotta loveee freecycle and bootsales !!

:cheer: Yay for you returning MagicMarkers and having a new house!! Lovely to see you back on the forum, congrats on your due date tomorrow!! How are you feeling about labour being just around the corner? Hope you and your bump are doing well!! :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back