I booked my holiday :)

nicki

Reaction score
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited :cheer: I've booked our holiday. We're going on the 26th November for 2 weeks to Mexico.

If you fancy a gander here's the hotel we're staying in. Can't wait (apart from getting my white flab out :shock: )

http://www.iberostarparaisomaya.com/#

my brother went to mexico a couple of years back and had a lovely time.

bring me a donkey and a big floppy hat back!

Oooh it looks lovely! Not atall jealous :shakehead: (I'm such a bad liar)

Get applying the johnsons holiday skin to give your white bits a bit of a head start :cheer:

Looks gorgeous hun, lucky you! I will be back at work when you are sunning yourself...now that's depressing :( we went to Mexico a couple of years back and had a fab time, you'll love it!

Xxx

WOW that looks gorgeous, you lucky girl!!!! :wink:

Kina said:
Oooh it looks gorgeous hon!! Who are you flying with?

Loads of good reviews too :cheer: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... nsula.html

I was having a look on tripadvisor earlier too :D everyone seemed to like it. The only prob is they are building a hotel next door so we may get some noise :? I'm hoping that will mean it will put off other people & will be quiet!!

We're flying with Thomas Cook, I'm cabin crew for them so i'm using my concessions, will probably be the last time I will use them as I don't think i'll go back. Will be nice to see some of my colleagues again.

We've booked an extra seat for Jamie, so that'll be nice to have a bit more room. :D

Roll on the 26th. So looking forward to the sun ( and the lazy river!!)

ahhh i want to stay there! it looks heavenly!

izzyx

that looks dead nice! am going all green eyed as i type :twisted:

oh well not long till we go skiing - only 3½ months now :cheer: wont quite have the same weather as you though :think:

sure you'll have a fab tine - just make sure dave pulls his weight with jamie - as my mum used to say - its my holiday too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay lazy river!! :cheer: Ella really liked the little one at the Alton Towers park, I'm looking forward to that part of our hol.

It does look really gorgeous there :cheer:

Lucky devil.
My bro and sil went mexico and they loved it, ide love to go!
have a nice time
xx

Kina said:
Yay lazy river!! :cheer: Ella really liked the little one at the Alton Towers park, I'm looking forward to that part of our hol.

It does look really gorgeous there :cheer:

Are you going to a water park in florida? Typhoon Lagoons a good one & it has a lazy river :cheer:

Yeah we've been debating which one as I think we'll only have time for one trip to a waterpark. I've been thinking that typhoon lagoon would be better than blizzard beach as I remember it having a little kiddies play area which she'd like :)

YAY!! :dance:
Lucky you hun.
Mexico is wonderful. We went last year and had a ball. Hope you enjoy. Chitchen itza (sp) is amazing if you get chance. xxxxxx

hels said:
YAY!! :dance:
Lucky you hun.
Mexico is wonderful. We went last year and had a ball. Hope you enjoy. Chitchen itza (sp) is amazing if you get chance. xxxxxx

We went last year, we stayed in a different area but did hire a car & went to Chitchen itza :shock: not doing it again!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to go and see the pyramids. We did ponder if to go to Egypt but wasn't sure because of the unrest there. Can't wait to see you photos.

Im not jealous, im not jealous, im not jealous :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

It looks lovely ,im sure you will all have a fantastic time ! :)

LOL why never again Nicki??? I thought Chitchen itza was amazing!
The Pyramids are fantastic too.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back