I AM SOOOOO LAZY AND LOVING IT!!!!!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I have only JUST put clothes on i was enjoying my lovely snuggly fluffy duck yellow house coat and my soft comfy moo cow slippers BLISS!!! :lol:

Only got dressed because James Dad just barged in to see how i was :twisted:

not going to let him ruin my happy feeling :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

whats everyone else up to then anyone else still in Pjs??? :D

god im loving this :dance: :dance: :dance: 8)

:wave: I had a bath and put a new pair of PJs back on! I prectically live in them now- I'm not going out in this poxy weather so I'm not getting dressed!

I've told myself that after lunchtime I have to logg off and do some housework but we'll see- there's not really much to do anyway! :wink:

:lol: This morning I did my online shopping AND have an order ready for after baby's arrival so that John can just add some bits on if we need them and pay. No need to spend hours finding everything on the tesco website! I got a cheap delivery spot though.... TONIGHT between 9 and 11!! :rotfl: I'll be on here keeping myself awake I think!

x

:wave: i may stay in my Pj's all day tommorow :think: :lol:

My James is back tommorow night:dance: so im going to pamper and make myself look sexy for him God im dying for some lovings :wink: :cheer:

inforabumpyride said:
geordie lass said:
God im dying for some lovings :wink: :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You are SOOOOOO going to be early!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
NO I NOT!! well not to early
James HAS to take me out so i get to wear my YUMMY MAMMY dress. i may not make it to the wedding in May to wear it so James will be taking me out for a meal.
I did get to wear it to work mates wedding last week and James saw me in it and said i looked sexy :shock: i usally get you look nice :roll:

but that dosnt count :shakehead: as he dropped me off and went back up to Reading he needs to be here to enjoy my sexiness and take it off me and have his wicked way with me :cheer: :cheer:

do you think i have sex on the brain :think:

LOL your jama day sounds like a normal day for me!! I only got dressed yesterday as i needed to go to ikea, im only dressed today cos i've been making the stuff we bought and gotta go return something (picked up wrong thing in a hurry) and tomorrow i'll only be dressed cos i need to go up to uni.

Thursday i may declare jama day, and friday i got docs, then my last two days of work and i get to be a TOTAL bum after that!!! I love it though! It's taking me ages to get my room perfect! We've got a side each and mines all squished and full now and hers is empty, slightly unfair i think!!!!

I only just got dressed half hour ago - only cos im going to my counselling session,

Yesterday we got up at 9 to take the car for its mot, then came back and got back in bed, he wanted loving, i wanted sleep lol. tomorrow no jama day for me, i have to go to the hosp and get blood pressures done!!

Thursday could be a good day :lol:

Just on my way to have a nice bath :bored:
Then I'll probably get dressed in case I fancy walking to the shops 8)

Only 2 days left at work YEAH FOR YOU Claire :dance:

I am only leaving the house as i have to drop some paper work i forgot i had back at the Nursery
be cool to see what my little monkies are up to 8) :hug:

Cant have pj day tommorow as Ian has told me he has to come over and do an inventory of the equipment down in the bunker :(

ah well ive got the next few week to be a lazy pj slob :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i wish i was in my pj's im working today x

geordie lass said:
Cant have pj day tommorow as Ian has told me he has to come over and do an inventory of the equipment down in the bunker :(

:evil: Don't know how you cope!

Mind you, my FIL comes round when I'm in my pj's all the time- I don't care... I'm carrying his first granchild so I have the right to look like cr*p! :rotfl:

peach said:
i wish i was in my pj's im working today x

I know the feeling hun :hug: i just went of on maternity last Friday :cheer:
when do you start your maternity leave? bet you cant wait! :D

sarah :wave:

im startinh 16th june till 16th july x
Can not wait lol

peach said:
im startinh 16th june till 16th july x
Can not wait lol

Im taking the full 9 months :cheer: but not returning afterwards
your taking a full year off ?? sorry to sound dense so our only taking a month off?
will your work place be paying for the further 3 months or you taking it unpaid?

hows it up North i miss the place like mad :hug:

im self employed so i dont get maternity and my earnings are to high to get ma grr

tis not to bad weather is a little cr@p but isnt it always lol

peach said:
im self employed so i dont get maternity and my earnings are to high to get ma grr

tis not to bad weather is a little cr@p but isnt it always lol

ah thats a shame :hug:
what sort of buisness do you run?
im hoping to create my own after i finish maternity leave (selling childen's story sacks) not a clue where to start though :think: any tips welcome :D

yeah your right the weather is alway rubish up North :lol:

im a childminder hun x

your loacl job center should be able to point you in the right direction i think hun x

peach said:
im a childminder hun x

your loacl job center should be able to point you in the right direction i think hun x

ah Cool you work with kids too Im a Nursery Nurse :)

ah damn i have to get ready to go out now :(
but only to drop of the paper work then im back to lazyvill :dance:

Awwww-I am sooo jeleaous!! :twisted:
Only joking...I'm glad you are enjoying your time off :cheer: :cheer:

I will be able to join all you addicts soon...I can't wait ....I feel like I am missing out on all the gossip and the resting!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back