• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am soooo tired

fothers

Reaction score
Exhaustion has kicked in full force in the last few days.

I finished work at 7pm last night and felt quite sick so couldn't eat tea- I went to bed to read a book when OH had his so I didn't :puke: and ended up being asleep by 9pm. I got up at 8am this morning and by lunch time felt like I hadn't slept for a week so went to bed at 1.30 and have just gotten up at 5.15pm!! :shock:

We are meeting some friends for a curry tonight and I have made it so we eat at 7pm so that I am not kept up too late :rotfl:

Good job I didn't have any plans this afternoon.......

:rotfl: this has been me since b4 i found out i was preg. i swear from the moment my tww started i was shattered. i have been sleepong from 8pm till 11am then back to sleep at 3pm till 6pm then back to bed at 8pm lol i cant help it if im tired i feel sick. dh thinks im putting it on but im always tired so i know how you feel hun
xx

I the same Lisa, feel like ive had no sleep for months no matter how much sleep I get!! Plenty of naps and doing nothing helps :lol:

ive been like that 4 the past 5 years :rotfl:
no worrys hope u get more energy soon
x sophie x

aww bless you all, i cant say it gets better, i think i may have to start napping after work

I have been waking around 7am every morning and am needing to have a nap around 2pm for 2-3 hours, and then off to bed at 10pm. :sleep:

This routine seems to be working for me right now, but I am lucky that I only work part time and am doing flexi hours at the moment, otherwise I don't know what I would do.

Hope it gets a bit better soon, as the housework is building up. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back