• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i am so scared

Robyn_

Reaction score
the last couple of days, i have found myself scared that baby is going to come too early.
i said it to my oh that i just am and he said not to worry, but i cant help it.
i keep dreaming he comes early and stuf, and it seems so real i wake up clutching my stomach and crying.

:(

i dunno how to get over it...cos i dont want negative feelings.

Ah there's always something to worry about at every stage of pregnancy isn't there??
Try relaxation methods to ease your anxiety, i found yoga really helped during my last pregnancy and pilates this time. The exercises are not all that fun but the deep breathing techniques have really helped me.
Try not to stress too much. Play some relaxing music and talk to your baby whenever you are feeling worried. You'll be fine and the last trimester will zoom by before you know it xx

Oh honey.... you poor thing! Noone told me how stressful being pregnant was either :hug: Try and relax, like OTM says - get up clear your head, read a book or something to try and shake the bad karma off and then try and get back to sleep! It will soon fly by, honestly... :hug:

Robyn im haing the same fears and so much that i actually got all my babies stuff out and ready today, and both my bags packed!
Try not to stress out, your baby feels all your tension sweetie :hug:

i have the same dreams sweetie. in mine i have a baby girl called emily and she is a full grown babie without any complications. but i cant find my OH. how freaky !!
xnatx

i had these worrys too. i was so relieved to reach 23weeks (apparently the viability gestation) and then more relieved at 30weeks.

even if baby decides he is ready, they can give you things to stop labour until you are of a safer gestation.

try not to worry hun :hug:

thanks girls. for putting my mind a littl bit at ease.

today has been well hard for me.. :(
just cried all day.
woke up and the stupidest thing started it off..
my top didnt go over my bump and then i just flipped out that nothing fitted me anymore.
started me off badly. and then i said i couldnt do it anymore. but i didnt want him to come early.
i just want my body back, i dont mind him being in there and growing but ijust cant handle the pain i am going through. with my back and tummy :(
its so painful.
cried myself to sleep..and then woke up

i dunno... been a little bit better.. cos mums been trying to cheer me up all day bless her..
but oh hasnt bothered to contact me or anything makes me feel shitter =/ but hey lifes a bitch..

hope i feel better soon

and thanks again :) :hug:

Hi Robyn,

Big hugs honey :hug: Sorry to hear about your cr&p day. :(

There's loads of ups and downs during pregnancy and we've all been there worrying ourselves silly about one thing or another. Try not to let each worry get hold of you. Your baby is now quite well developed and is getting stronger every day he/she is inside you. :hug: I'm sure you and your LO will be fine. Take it a day at a time.

:hug:

Rest assured it is 100% normal to have such ups and downs. I have days when i can barely do anything and the slightest thing sets me off into floods and floods of tears. I also feel so damn tired all the time its physically and emotionally draining. Then the next day I might feel like I am on top of the world!! But still always tired :roll:
I think its our bloody hormones playing silly buggers with us. There's a lot going on in there and we have absolutely no control over it!!! Whilst its wonderful and amazing to have a little human being growing inside you its also incredibly scary at times and not the most comfortable.
Keep your chin up hon xxx

:hug: :hug: sorry you had a crappy day.... hope today is better for you! :hug: :hug:

I remember about 28 weeks to about 31 weeks were not good for me, my back hurt so much and I ached everywhere, I really thought I was going to have to finish work early, then it just suddenly got better and now I feel absolutely fine, just a bit tired but I am enjoying pregnancy again!

Take each day as it comes honey :hug:

i do feel alot better today, i dunno if i am going to venture out of the house though cos im not feeeling THAT much better,
but like..

i think i will stay in and sort through all my baby clothes and that.

not too sure =/

weathers not helping either

Hi

I had these feeling as wella nd every dream i had of baby it was that he came early .
Sorry your feeling so crappy hun its very normal during pregnancy and just know that you are not alone. Just think very soon you will have LO and will forget all about your bad days :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back