I am so jealous

jiffylemon

Reaction score
Why are so many people i know of getting pregnant at the moment ?? Everyday i hear about someone else. Today a lady i work with told me that she's gonna be a grandma. Her son and his girlfriend weren't planning it infact she was still on the pill and her son is gutted about it. I'm so p'd off because me and dh are desperate for a baby yet despite 8months trying, we are still waiting. Why is it so unfair???? :x

sorry i just had to have a little moan.....nobody really knows i'm trying at work so couldnt get it off my chest earlier.

dont worry hun your not alone, my sisters had a aby in november Im a huge green eyed monster at mo! luckily she dont live close so I can resit the urge to steal her!!!

I say all good things come to those that wait!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how you feel! My husband and I were trying for a year and didn't fall, and all I saw were pregnant women everywhere. I gave up trying, then got pregnant in August by 'accident'. We were so happy, and then lost the baby in September. Now, ever since then, AGAIN all I see are pregnant women everywhere, almost all my friends are either pregnant or have just had children (I seriously can only think of two that do not fall into this category), and all they do is COMPLAIN about them, and it drives me crazy! You're definitely not the only one feeling like this, but I hope you feel better soon, sweetie! :hug:

thanks girls.......i know i'm just being stupid, hopefully our time will come very soon

:pray: :pray: :pray:

xxxxxxxxxx

hello, I'm roseanimal and i'm a green-eyed monster.
have to try so hard not to steal my nieces and nephews when I babysit.

jiffylemon said:
thanks girls.......i know i'm just being stupid, hopefully our time will come very soon

:pray: :pray: :pray:

xxxxxxxxxx

your in no way being stupid, your amongst fellow green eye monsters in the TTC section so never think that!!!
are you doing all that chartin malarky??
:hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:
xxxx

i'm not fully charting at the moment, bought clearblue fertlity monitor and a thermometer to start charting bbt but am still waiting for the witch to arrive.....normally i want her to stay away but i know i'm not pg this time so the sooner she comes the better x

I think its because we want it so much were more aware of all the pregnant people and babies around us. My friend who we see almost every day is pg and my brother just found out his girlfriend is. Im soooo pleased for them but feel sad for myself at the same time.

My friend had her 12 week scan on Thursday the same day I got AF. She rushed round with her piccies and obviously I was really excited for her but took everything not to burst into tears. Big hugs to us all :hug:

I feel exactly the same so it's good to hear I'm not the only one. I am pleased for people who are pregnant, but I am sooooooo jealous at the same time! It's horrible to feel like this. The main one I am jealous about is my oh's niece who is only just 20, and was only with her boyfriend for 5 months before getting pregnant! She is due in April and I will be so jealous when her little baby girl arrives. I wish I could replace jealous feelings with positive feelings, but I just know it's not going to happy for me anytime soon. :(

It's what one of my uni tutors used to call 'the fiesta effect' (because when she bought a Fiesta suddenly everyone in the world seemed to have one!)

You're more aware of pregnancy and babies so you spot them more around you

And it's just sods law that everyone you know seems to get pregnant before you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back