I am going to be induced tomorrow eeek

cloud9

Reaction score
Been to hospital this am and had Scan ...Dylan looks fine although the most accurate way of measuring his blood count is to look at his blood vessels in his head but he has engaged his head so they couldn't measure it.

Anyway.it has been recommended I am induced as soon as possible as the later I go the more likely it is the antibodies will affect my LO.

I am going in tomorrow afternoon. at 4 -4.30 so it prolly won't be tomorrow he is born.

OMG i need to finish packing my case :shock:

Awww good luck hun!! :hug:

Just think little baby to hold soon!! :cheer:

woohoooo good luck girl!!!

hope your holding Dylan soon babes :cheer:

How exciting Cloud - lots of love and happy thoughts going to you and your wee family.

Have you got a text buddy?

Love

Valentine xxx

:shock: :shock: Oh my god!!! I can't believe that you are going to have Dylan Dude so soon!!!!! Are you feeling ok? Teejy is sending so many hugs and kisses :hug: :hug:

woohoo another little baba to join us soon best of luck tomorrow Cloud

Have you packed your bag yet babe? As I said earlier - I was totally not expecting this - but it will all be soooo worth it!! You'll be cuddling D before you know it - I am soooo excited for you :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

VERY BIG hugs cloud and LO, sending lots of birth dust and cuddles and well wishes to you :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Cloud - I text KK to tell her about you going in tomorrow, and she wanted me to send you her love - she'll be thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Have you packed your bag yet babe?

I have packed since I got back ,have been to mothercare to be fitted for a nursing bra.so am geting organised

By the way Em can't make coffee this week :wink:

cloud good luck for 2moro hun will be thinking of you and Dylan will soon be in your arms ooh im so excited for you :cheer: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back