• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hunny, im home... (pics included)

mum2A&L

Reaction score
hey everyone! how have you all been? sorry but with the mountain of washing i now have, there is no way i have the spare time to read through all the posts ive missed... so whats been happening girls? :D

we had a fantastic time! it started of naff (car broke down seconds from the end of the severn bridge :x ), but when we got to our house for the week it was fantastic!!! & apart from rain on friday when we drove up and a bit on sat, the weather was great!!!!

here are a few pics:

alice on my back
IMG_2978.jpg

alice on my front
IMG_2332.jpg

sunset from our living room window
CopyofIMG_3237.jpg

and the same view the morning we where leaving
IMG_2237.jpg

alices new toy
IMG_2247.jpg

we went to a castle and they were firing old guns:
IMG_2374.jpg

alice kept looking the other way to see where the noise was coming from because the noise was bouncing off the walls behind us.

I did try and convince adam we should buy one for alice, but he did the whole "she doesn't need a princess castle" line :x :lol:
IMG_3107.jpg

and one of the three of us
IMG_3286.jpg

alice has started crawling, and i noticed a tooth the day before our holiday! i did wonder why she had become more clingy, but i hadn't noticed a change. and it looks like there is another one on the way!!!

Awww Great pic's :D
Looks like you had a lovely time and Alice is gorgeous as ever :D

those pics are great!!!
and your little girl is beutifull :D
manda xx

Looks like you all had a lovely time.

Alice is really growing up isn't she, I love her eyes they are so expressive.

xSuzx

Welcome back hunny

Glad to see you had good time

:hug: :hug: :cheer: :dance:

Looks like you all had a great time, the view from your room is lovely and your little one is so cute

:hug:

are u pregnant? :D

glad u had a good time looks wonderful :)

I think she meant there's another tooth on the way enn!

Great photos hun it looks gorgeous! Alice is beautiful as ever!
A tooth and crawling?! She's growing up so fast! Well done Alice! :clap: :cheer:

lol jinx jools lol i was thinking :S:S y wuld she thinks shes preg
and then i worked it out for myself :D

:rotfl: I had to read through it all again to see what made her think that! :rotfl:

Awww it looks like you had a fab time!!

You look like you've lost alot of weight Sam! (Not saying you looked big before though :oops: )

Princess_Puddles said:
You look like you've lost alot of weight Sam! (Not saying you looked big before though :oops: )

ta..

ooo look at me in my size 16 jeans :dance: :lol:

thanks everyone!

this is only a small selection of the 1000 odd photos adam took :roll: :lol:

You'll have to frame that last pic coz its really sweet! Love the sunset one aswell, looks like you had a great time xx

Looks like you had a fantastic time, LOVE the pic of the three of you!! You all look so happy !!

Sam , you look fab sweetie and Ruby is ever so jealous of ALices hat in the 2nd piccy she wants to know where its from so mummy can get her one :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back