hubby finally felt baby move last night!!!

wirenth

Reaction score
hiya all, not been on for ages (about a month i think), but finally made some time for me to sit and catch up with how everyone is.

baby been really active for ages and i think DH was starting to get a little upset that i was feeling it and not him, on thursday baby moved right up to the front of my bump while we were having a cuddle and he got a hard little lump pushing into his belly, then last night i thought baby might have moved to a similar position so grabbed his hand and put it on where i thought baby was and hey presto!! within a minute baby had realised it wasn't my hand on my belly it was DH's and started to kick, I felt a real volley of kicks but hubby was pleased just to feel the three slight little movements that he did, needless to say he's been a lot more attentive since he felt the movement and went to sleep last night with a huge grin on his face xx:dance:

Aw how lovely!! My OH loves poking little man to get him moving! It's getting annoying though lol

aww thats so sweet! I cant belive it but OH have not felt it yet.. i SEE my tummy move around but everytime OH comes around.. nothing.

aww thats cute...my OH aint felt LO kick ...hope he does soon...just such a special moment :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back