hows everyone feeling?

I was up all night Monday coz i was having the worse stomach cramps (every 10mins) so when i went to the doc on Tue he sent me to the delivery suite at the hospital to get the baby checked out. Baby's fine (thank god) and the cramps are near enough gone but i still feel a bit dodgy. The hospital didn't really give me an answer to what it was and the doc thought i was having contractions, yes contractions!!!! So i'm gonna stick to my own conclusion of a tummy bug :)

Oooooohhhn sounds nasty, perhaps you ate something dodgy as we are more susceptible to things like that in pregnancy.

I do hope you feel better soon and can back to work.

im sooooo tired all the time :sleep: and achy back an swollen ankles getting more impatient by the day though as my body oesnt feel as its my own and cant wait to meet LO

i shell bell ... hope your feeling ok and not 2 tired, im so excited about tomorrow, thanx for my message it made me smile, see u soon chick love ya x :hug:

Ive just changed my signature becuase it was annoying me becuase it was so big, and the new one says i have 100 days to go!!

:cheer: :dance: 100 days and i am going to be a mum :dance: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back