Howdy

Lorna

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just thought i'd introduce myself, i'm Lorna and have been married to my OH for 2 and a bit years now, we have just decided to ttc no 1.

I live in the Midlands and work for a local law firm although we may be moving down to Hampshire soon if my DH gets a new job he's after, fingers crossed that happens :D .

I look forward to chatting with you all and am sending you lots & lots of spangly baby dust.

Lorna x

Hello Lorna welcome to the ttc forum, we are a friendly bunch here with lots of advice! Good luck with move to Hampshire I live in Fareham Hampshire. x :wave:

Hi CazH,

Thanks for replying, IF he gets the job Fareham was a possible location to move to as his firm is based in Portsmouth, we are also considering Waerlooville, Horndean area as well, but he needs to get the job first :pray:

x

ooh forgot to mention, I have browsed these forums for a while and did get a Cheri prediction, just for fun.

This is what she said.

They are showing the boy and APRIL as mentioned so this is either birth month, conceive month or
the month you find out in
When it comes to your son, would tell you that I see him as someone who si very outgoing, someone
who is alot of fun to be around and always knows how to have a good time. hes not one to take
things too personally when it does not go his way and is pretty accepting of the way things are. hes
someone who doesn't hesitate to alter or change his plans if something gets changed or just does not
seem to line up and is the type of person who makes friends easily.
I would have to say that your son is fairly popular, always has a good range of girls and boys that are
his friends, and is always called upon to come to a party or just hang out.
I would say that he is very fortunate to be blessed with good looks and a charismatic personality, but
is someone who is very genuine and honest, someone who really does care about other peopels
feelings and really does look out for everyone involved. Hes someone who can take a joke and give
it, is very decent and rarely mad. The times that he is mad, is usually over a pretty good reason, but
is someone who can see reason in a situation and easily able to try and work things out. I would say
that he does have a bit of a stubborn gene in him when it comes to someone trying to hurt/piss him
off. Although hes "by gones be by gones' type attitude also the time that although he forgives, is not
one to forgt and certainly will not be "burned' Twice.
When it comes to career paths, they show him working for a company that installs alarms, but deals
more in sales/customer service.
When it comes to marriage I See him closer to 26, they will have one boy and two girls of thier own.

So if she is right July/August could be my conceive month to have it in April or I could have a long wait til next year. The personality traits are scarily like my DH though s I am praying she is correct :)

hi to everyone else that has replied. xx

oooh, spangly baby dust. Thats jazzy :D

Welcome to the forum, wishing you all the best for ttc. :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the forum Lorna :wave:

Good luck with TTC :hug:

We love cheri here LOL. She predicted JULY & a GIRL for me so fingers crossed it's both of our months :pray:

Hey Hun! Welcome and good luck in TTC i hope you get your BFP soon!

Lorna said:
Hi CazH,

Thanks for replying, IF he gets the job Fareham was a possible location to move to as his firm is based in Portsmouth, we are also considering Waerlooville, Horndean area as well, but he needs to get the job first :pray:

x
We may be in the same maternity ward then WHEN iget up the duff!!! Those areas are all nice so you'll be ok. I work in Southsea Portsmouth and is easy trip each day x

Welcome Lorna,

Hope you don't have a long stay! Yay for your Cheri prediction too

Hiya and welcome to the site, the girls here are brilliant and have always been very very helpful.

Im a cherri april as well but a girl!!!

sending you lots of baby dust hunni, hope ya not going to be here very long, in the nicest way :lol:

Heya welcome to the gang ( i say howdy too !!! )

lol hope to see you aroundthe tri's soon !!

Welcome Lorna... i used to live in the Midlands... where abouts do you live? Good luck x

Hi Lorna - everyones very friendly and it's so exciting when we get some BFPs. Waiting for my Cheri prediction at the mo.

Good luck and lots of baby dust all round.
Suzicat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back