• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How we have all changed

Melly+2

Reaction score
How have you changed since becoming a member on the forum??
I for one am alot less moany now, i used to moan all the time, i even annoy myself and i feel im so much more relaxed now. Ive been here nearly 2 years and have loved every min of it, Gal as saying today, 'you still going on that forum' :roll: Yeah why you git. Love it her :cheer:

Hmmm...

Since becoming a member of the forum, I've changed in many ways;

- Arse is bigger
- Belly is bigger
- Arms are bigger
- Thighs are bigger
- I've noticed about 4 extra chins...

My body will NEVER be the same again (might get a tinkle lift after bubs is born!!) x

Ok i forgot to say im exactly the same except nowt has gone back to the way it was, i want a boob job now as my boobs look like doggy ears :oops:

Im the same just a little less confident as my body hasn't gone back to the way it was and Olivia is nearly 2 :shock:

I just have no will power

I just need to win the lottery so i can have a breast reduction an a tummy tuck, ill be fine then :rotfl:

I must say,I've become less nervous about posting online, and asking questions in general. When i first joined the forum,I was only 15 so needless to say I was a little apprehensive :D

Aww hun i think thats just normal, its like when you meet new peeps fvor the first time, its very daunting :D

I don't know? I havent' been on the forum consistently since I joined so theres only a handfull of people on here who were members when I was pg. To most people I think I'm classed as a relative newbie? Dunno you'd have to ask other people about me, I'm a forum enigma :think:

im a mummy!!! :wink:

what colour alices poo is, how many teeth she has, her newest word, etc are my fav topics of discussion!

i bore EVERYONE with tales of alice :lol:

I'm not as nice as I used to be :twisted:

And now I is a mummy and a mod 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen