• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How to pass the time??

Nicola

Reaction score
Ok I'm getting bored:

I've 10 days till LO should be born (praying he comes today/tomorrow although starting to get my head around the fact that he'll most likely be an August baby as planned now). Anyway were moving on Saturday (4th - yeah real bad timing) so for now I'm sitting in a practically empty house, the TV is boring despite 1,000+ channels, things are quite on the email front, the forum is kinda quieter during the day.

What on earth can I do? I might have this ALL week and it's driving me nuts already - I've little energy for walks or what ever and I can't get on with crafts etc as everything has been packed up and shipped off to storage.

So...any great websites to surf or online games? Pages I can investigate etc? Please PM me links if they are not suitable for posting on the forum.

awwwww hun, really feel for you. there is only so much sleep you can get too. big hugs :hug: :hug:

I find this little game quite addictive, although you might hvae to turn the music off as it is rather annoying

http://www.pandafgolf.com/

Thanks....agreed about the music....volume off!! :)
Level 10 I keep hitting the water - no wonder I don't play golf!! :)

Lmao, i know how you feel nicola, i did all my bedroom yesterday and washed all the moses basket and bedding again and set that all up to help pass the time despite it being stephens 3rd bday yesterday bless him.
Im lucky wnough to have a playstation and I have the sims pets game to keep me amaused (and it does for hours lol).

Sims.....OMG I had that and HAD to sell it I'd sit there from 9am till 9pm playing and think I'd been there half an hour type thing. I sold it and only now you mention it regret it. Mind you it was installed on the PC (gaming space not cluttering up my laptop) and the PC is in storage so guess that wouldn't have helped. I've got a load of laundry just about to finish in the dryer and know 3 bits in there need ironed....so that will take oh about 15 minutes I suppose...DH is coming home early from work today so that will help too. Persuaded him that 3pm is far better than 6pm and he's agreed - Yay!!

Hey Nicola - I was hoping for a July baby too but doesn't look like it's going to happen!

My problem is that I have loads of things to do outside the house - pick up maternity grant application pack, pick up tens machine, cash in a cheque at the bank, post an ebay parcel - but can hardly walk to be able to do them!

Argh at being stuck in the house!!!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/

May entertain you for a while - there are some games on there though I'm not sure how much fun they are!! There is a pac-man game on there with a cow that's all I know :) Also if you click on Toons there are some funny animations, though beware the tunes may get stuck in your head. The best by far is Kenya which I think Becks posted up ages ago :) (see Toons then search by Most Popular)

I hope you don't have much longer to wait until your son makes an appearance Nicola, at least DH will be home soon. I'm looking forward to my maternity leave as I have all series of the Sopranos to watch so I'm sure that will keep me entertained for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back