How to add scan pic to Signature

smurf

Reaction score
Hiya How do I add my scan pic to my signature I can't get it to work?

I think the best is for you to upload it into a website like www.photobucket.com and then use the IMG link they create for it.........there will be a set of different links - you want the one that starts

Then copy & paste into the signature bit under 'my profile' - you'll probably need to resize it using the 'edit' option in photobucket as otherwise your siggy will be HUGE!

Sorry if I haven't explained that very well - but GOOD LUCK hope it works :hug:

Thats it....but you'll need to just edit the size :hug:

I've edited the size to thumbnail but it hasn't reduced???

I've taken it out again as can't get it any smaller it's tiny in photobucket!! the size is 100x80 should it be smaller than that. :? will try again later Thanks Emmylou

If you want to email it to me, I can resize it & crop it for you and email it back? Then you can save it to your desktop and upload it into photobucket at the smaller size....that might work? PM me if you want my email addy :hug:

One last question for you Emmylou. I've made it a tiny bit smaller but now there's a gap at the top - How do I put some text at the top of my ticket so the ticket is a bit deeper and the two boxes are lined up. Where you've written waiting on baby libby? Sorry for annoying you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back