How Strange

jo jo

Reaction score
Last week i was behind a car and the last 3 letters on the number plate was BFN... i said to my friend if i am not pregnant this month it's that car's fault for cursing me and i got a BFN

Well today on my way to work my friend told me to look at the number plate in front and the last 3 letters were BFP...

I think that is really strange... what do you think? Have i lost the plot ? :oops:

Could it be telling me this is my month?? :D

Ooh that is spooky hun, I hope it means something :pray: :hug:

Me too Snuggle.. good luck to you this month too :pray:

Thank you babes, this 2 week wait is going to be loooooooong! :(

I'm sorry - is someone implying I'm strange? How very very rude. :rotfl:

I love this - I've only been on here a couple of weeks and already have a reputation!

babyblonde said:
I'm sorry - is someone implying I'm strange? How very very rude. :rotfl:

I love this - I've only been on here a couple of weeks and already have a reputation!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Aw hun you're not strange, just crazy :rotfl:

Oh my God, that's definitely a sign.

OMG I was only thinking today for some strange reason if there is a car out there with BFP in the registration plate :shock: :shock: so you have answered my question :)

I was washing up at work the other day and on the back of the plate is said ''complements of TTC'' I am extra careful with that plate incase I brake it and it brings me bad luck :? Yes I am mad :lol:

Ok look, all I did was make some comment about chocolate with babydust in and I'M crazy. And yet, I do not seem to be the one collecting TTC plates or stalking people with conception related number plates. Hmmmm.

:rotfl:

(actually I secretly spell out baby names with alphabetty spaghetti during my lunch hours....)

babyblonde said:
Ok look, all I did was make some comment about chocolate with babydust in and I'M crazy. And yet, I do not seem to be the one collecting TTC plates or stalking people with conception related number plates. Hmmmm.

(actually I secretly spell out baby names with alphabetty spaghetti during my lunch hours....)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

babyblonde said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think it's a sign :cheer:

babyblonde i cant read your posts without reading them in the voice of your avator, normal things then sound weird :rotfl:

HollyHobby said:
I think it's a sign :cheer:

babyblonde i cant read your posts without reading them in the voice of your avator, normal things then sound weird :rotfl:
Hahaha me too! I love familyguy esp Stewie!!!!
Yep we are all officially strange/craaaaaaaazy.

I almost don't want to shatter your illusions - it would be hilarious if I, a skinny blonde girl, opened my mouth and sounded like Stewie wouldn't it.

Now enough of all this blasted tomfoolery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back