• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many weeks? How many pounds?

sam08

Reaction score
Being a bit weight conscious and expecting my first I thought it would be cool to see how many weeks gone everyone is and how many pounds they have put on. I imagine it will just put minds at rest that everyone is different im sure but i think i might be putting on too much too quick? Probably just major paranoia! Maybe you dont weigh yourself which is what I should probably do!

Im 13w4d and have put on 6lb

I am 24 weeks this coming Sunday and I have put on approx 10lbs :D

I am 25 wks and I am -4lbs I just don't seem to be able to put weight on and with the high BP I am worried baby isn't growing properly so anxiously waiting my growth scan on 17th dec

Im 32 weeks and so far put on nearly 2 stone (approx 26lbs), which I believe is about right as gives me another 9 lbs to gain, and still be in the average weight gain category - I had a normal BMI before falling pregnant, remember though most of the weight gain is generally at the end of the 2nd Tri and during the 3rd Tri!

Googled and found the following:

If your BMI was less than 19.8, you should aim for a weight gain of between 12.5 and 18kg (28 to 40lb).

• If your BMI was between 19.8 and 26, you should aim for a weight gain of 11.5 to 16kg (25 to 35lb).

• If your BMI was above 26, you should aim for a weight gain of 7 to 11.5kg (15 to 25lb).

Im 19 weeks and I have gained 5 lbs - by this stage with my son I had gained about 25 :roll:

Im 21 weeks and I have gained 13lbs I have been so upset about it thinking I am over weight fro some reason, I wont go out unless to work :oops:

xx

I am 13 weeks and so far no weight gain, I've lost a couple of lbs I think. I have been eating plenty but am still suffering with morning sickness. I was sick in the garden this morning while letting the dogs out :lol: Hopefully sickness will end soon so i'm kind of looking forward to weight gain if it means feeling well!

lillyblue said:
Im 21 weeks and I have gained 13lbs I have been so upset about it thinking I am over weight fro some reason, I wont go out unless to work :oops:

xx

Oh lillyblue I'm exactly the same as you; 21 weeks and 13lbs. I had lost 1.5 stone before becoming pregnant and was down to my goal of a BMI of 21. I'm trying not to worry about it at the moment and tackle it head on when baby comes out! MW says I'm normal so you must be too :hug:

It all depends i've found out on what weight you were to start with and what yuor BMI was. As some people put on more and some people less, we're all completely and absoloutly different.

If you check the calculator in my other post today you might find you are just on track.

im 34 weeks today and have put on just over 2 stone

Im 18 weeks and have put on about 3-4lbs i think....

Not entirely sure what I was before to be honest! roughly 11s8/9 (?) so now nearly 12stone...

Awh thanks Kaybee

My BMI was 22 although I thought I was quite tiny for me. I was 8st 4 at 5 ft 2!! So I am glad I am ok now thanks!!!

:hug: :hug:

Eeek.....I was 60kg (9 1/2 stone) before I got pregnant which was perfect for my height at 5 ft 8"....am now 64kg :oops: . I did get pregnant on holiday though and then had one more all inclusive holiday straight after so perhaps thats why I've already put on over half a stone :cry:

When I was pregnant with Gia I only started to put on weight at 17 weeks.

Its definitely a case of who ate all the pies with me at the moment :rotfl:

Xxx

I am 14 weeks tomorrow....I lost 2 pounds from puking and have just put it back on + another 2 pounds = net 2 pounds!

I dont know as havent weighed myself but everyone keeps going on about how big i am- its all bump tho, bum and everywhere else is still same
fed up of comments- feel conscious enough as it is

indie78 said:
I dont know as havent weighed myself but everyone keeps going on about how big i am- its all bump tho, bum and everywhere else is still same
fed up of comments- feel conscious enough as it is

I'm exactly the same, i'm almost 27 weeks, bump is all out front which i like but i think it makes people think you are further along or something, i've been on a few work courses and loads were saying so have you got long left then, and i'm like i'm due 1st March and they like Ohhhh, and quite shocked!! Nice! However people who know people who are like 9 months say they are massive compared to you, you've got loads more to grow, nooooooooooo!! He he he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back