How long for nuchal scan/blood test results back?

1986princess

Reaction score
Hi girls just wondering how long it will take for results to come back. It's a week tommorow and just wanted to know if it takes longer to come through does that mean there's more chance of a problem? So many worries at the moment! X

I had my blood taken nearly 2 weeks before the scan and got my results at my scan appt. I think it does take a while for the results to come through I don't think its anything to worry about. Also down here the sample is sent to a different lab to normal bloods so that could add to the time scale. I was told that any issues and they would contact me x

Thanx I'm hoping they would've called
Me by now if there was a problem, fingers crossed it will be fine n another milestone reached. X

Hey hun, just to let you know it took them less than a week to contact me cos I have problems. Hope that reassures you x x x

Thanx for the reply Hun , how is everything going? Ur waiting for results aren't u? Best of luck xxx

Thank you. Sadly we have to wait until I am 16 weeks for the test. We have the test on 28th & will get the results on 1st. Time feels like its stopped!
But like I said hun, it was something like 4 or 5 days it took them to let us know something wasn't right, so I am sure all is ok for you :) x x x

Thanks, now I am over the shock it's getting better. My hubby is sure everything's fine & they are wrong :) Will just be glad when the waiting is over x x x

Well I have heard a few ppl get test results back with a high risk and have furthur tests to find out there isn't a problem was just a risk, so let's hope that's the case! Sounds like uv got good support fro
Oh which will help u through it all, plus u can vent on here x

No news is good news! They would contact you if you have an issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back