How long for a shower

Babylicious

Reaction score
at present my OH takes between 30 -45 minutes in the shower, me and paris have to have 20 minutes to share the bathroom before work/school etc. Also I'm left to walk the dog and even when I get back he's still not out.

It's fecking does my head in

Bloody hell whats he doing in there?!

I'm in and out in 5 mins unless I'm shaving my legs LOL

Turn the hot water off, he'll soon get out :twisted:

That seems a bit long. At least he's clean. I would have to have a word about how unfair it is and get him to walk the dog for a change. xxx

My OH takes longer than me in the shower it drives me insane. I can be showered dry my hair and straighten it and he'll still be in there !!

i just flush the toilet if my DH is taking too long :lol:

My OH is usually in and out in about 5/10 mins and it's me thats about 20... I just get lazy cos I like the feeling of the water on my back and in my hair and can't be bothered to come out LOL

I'm going to show his this post and hope that it shames him into getting a move on :talkhand:

LOl

I can be 20 mins max in shower,

John on a nothing hand can be 45 mins , he is terrible same as bath take forever i hate just sitting there or standing so boring

:cheer:

Men eh?

Mine takes forever in the shower, getting ready and on the phone, I think he's more of a girl than I am :lol:

Wow thats a long time, im in and out in 5 mins and if washing my hair mayb goes on to 8-10 mins wot the heck does he be doing ?

:rotfl:

I'm usually in there for a good 45, bf 15 to 20.
I just soak up and wash very thoroughly.

Babylicious said:
at present my OH takes between 30 -45 minutes in the shower, me and paris have to have 20 minutes to share the bathroom before work/school etc. Also I'm left to walk the dog and even when I get back he's still not out.

It's fecking does my head in

:rotfl: :rotfl: that would really pee me off

skairdykat said:
Bloody hell whats he doing in there?!

I'm in and out in 5 mins unless I'm shaving my legs LOL

Turn the hot water off, he'll soon get out :twisted:

:think: hmmm - now let me see :wink:

Thank God, I thought it was just me!!! I any lucky to grab 5 mins, maybe 10 if I wash and condition my hair!!! OH is at least 20 mins I find myself getting so angry when I am rushing about like a head less chicken getting us ready for work/nursery and he is getting all wrinkly in the shower :rotfl:

My OH spends longer than me in the shower. I am usually in there for about 15 minutes whilst he takes 30-40 minutes.

I hate getting out the shower and stay in as long as possible!!! Ihate getting out of the warm water and into the cold :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back