I'm new and stressing - please advise!

kmac

Reaction score
Hello
I hope someone can help me!
This is my first month ttc. My periods are slightly irregular, but my last 2 cycles have been the same length, so I worked out when my fertile time would be based on that.
My AF would have been due yesterday, if this cycle is the same length as the last 2.
I thought AF was coming, felt like it, but instead I have had LOTS of EWCM. I have never noticed this before. It's freaking me out. Has anyone else experienced the same? I don't want to sound stupid. I know EWCM should come at your fertile time but surely this isn't mine if I was expecting AF??? I was on antibiotics last week, could that be causing it?
I'm so confused. Please help!

Thank you!

Hi,

I guess the only way to know is to do a test.

However, I have read that you can get EWCM when you're progesterone levels start dropping at the end of a cycle. So it could be that your AF it's on it's way.

Good luck :D

Thanks for replying. I wouldn't mind if it was AF as this is only my frst month, I was just worried something is wrong with me.
Funny how you start to obsess over every little symptom... Goodness knows what state i'll have worked myself up into in a few months!

antibiotics can cause more EWCM, and they can also delay your period.

Doesn't mean to say that they will definitely do either, but it might help put your mind at rest! :) :hug:

That does make me feel a bit better. Thanks!
Sadly I think UTI is returning so will have to get more antibiotics tomorrow. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back