How is everyone?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Just wondered how the girls who had recent losses were?

Hows everyone feeling?

xx

Been busy helping OH pack for our house move, bleeding heavily now so will feel better when that stops i think,

I havent been on my own since we found out and OH is back at work tomorrow so might get a bit low when ive got time to think about it

Will most likely be on here tomorrow!

How are you doing?

Feeling better emotionally thanks, physically I'm very drained but I guess I'll feel better physically after my D&C on Thursday. I'll be on here a lot tomorrow nw1 if you need company :hug:

Having you lot around really helps :hug:
+++

NW1- Maybe some time on your own would do you some good? I had the Friday off after my d and c and I just did absolutly nothing except chill and watch telly and stuff, have you got any good movies to watch? i really reccomend Happy feet!!

Are you get any tummy cramps? Sometimes its nice to just have tea and a hot water bottle and just curl on the sofa :)

Im doing ok, Im surprised at how well im doing actually kind of like a too good to be true thing? I guess in my head i just tell myself it WILL happy and when it does the baby will be fine and healthy :)

Rosebay- Best of luck for Thursday thats good day to have it then at least you have friday and a nice long weekend to recoup..

Btw I love ur avatars so cute!

Stay strong girls!!

:hug:

Glad you're feeling good Sharne. I'm sure it will happen for you too and we'll all be here cheering when it does!

I have a nice oaty hot pack on my lap right now as there's nothing like it for tummy pains. I got a small gel one from the chemists that you put in the microwave and it fits in the front of the rather large grannie pants I am wearing right now for obvious reasons so I have double hot-pack joy!

My friend who normally minds Mel on Friday is taking him out for me this Friday and I have in mind a girlie film and lots of tea and probably a duvet.

Thanks for the encouragement and strength :hug:
+++

oooo where can u get the gel ones, im a sucka for a hot water bottle lmao!
:hug:

It was from Lloyds the Chemists and it's called Nexcare ColdHot Pack by 3M, you can also use it as a cold pack, it's about 20cms X 10cms so is small enough to go round a knee or on your lower back etc. I adore my oat pack thingy, I bought it for my Grandma years ago and then found that her microwave had broken and she didn't want another so I kept it! It has lavender in it too so it smells nice and it's quite satisfyingly heavy. I'd like to get another couple actually as I get cold feet and hands in bed and it is great for period pains. Our boiler broke in August and we are trying to get someone to fix it/replace it right now so our house is totally freezing as you can imagine and so we're pushing electric fan heaters about and strapping hot packs on ourselves. I think I put more clothes on to go to bed than I take off! :rotfl:

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back