How Do You Feel?

BabyLove

Reaction score
Pregnancy Wise I Mean. What Are You Suffering With At The Moment?
(Note That This Isnt a General Moan & Im Not Asking For Advice/Remedies.. Im Interested In Hearing YOUR Symptoms) :)

Iv Got Heartburn, Back Ache & Im Breaking Out In Spots, My Skin Is Sooo Dry. Also My Gums REALLY Hurt & Bleed Now and Then.

Im Always Tired By The Afternoon & Have To Nap Everyday Now For About 2 Hours. My Sleep Pattern Is Messed Up & I Also Get Headaches x

Yeah I Got My Ball I Love It :dance: and I Agree With The Sleeping Thing Even Though Im 7 Weeks Behind You, But I Havnt Heard Any bones Crack Yet :shock: A Maternity Pillow Would Be Awsome But Im Watching The Pennies At The Mo.. and I'll Have To Try Your Melon Idea Coz Iv Heard Good Reports About It! :D

Oh.. I Get Waves Of Nausea Too! & The Nesting Thing Is Really Stressful Coz You Need Everything To Be Perfect & Im Not Allowed To Decorate The Babies Room Yet Which Is Making It Worse! I Cry At Anything :| My New Little Kitten Is Normally So Loving Towards Me But This Morning She Didnt Seem To Like Me Much & That Made Me Upset :rotfl: Pathetic! Haahaa..

i got a maternity pillow from this place that paradysso showed me.. way i look at it.. u can use it after too.. can lay baby on sofa and put it down the side of it or on the floor just incase..and use it in bed etc...

it hasnt been delivered yet.. think it cost about 12 quid.. and they are on ebay for pretty cheap too..

What are my symptoms? Hmmmm...well I no longer sleep through the night. Every time I turn over I wake up, and I turn over more than usual because I get cramp at the top of the leg I'm laying on. I get some heartburn (hate melon so will have to stick to milk or Gaviscon), and when I get indigestion it is really painful rather than the normal annoying. I tend to go out in the car at lunchtimes and have a 40 minute nap otherwise I don't make it through the afternoon at work, and I cry at the silliest things. My bum hurts sitting on computer chairs for too long (which is a bugger because I'm a programmer so have no choice in seats), and started to get a bit of backache too.

Oh where do we start.... :rotfl: Actually considering that I'm getting on for 8 mths I'm not feeling too bad at all!

I get bad heartburn and am very very achy getting in and out of bed, rolling over and when I stand up. Once I get the old joints moving again, I'm fine. Haven't really had backache but get twinges in the top of my buttocks.

I'm finding it much harder to get comfy in bed and because I have also got the lurgy (and cannot take anything except paracetamol), I slept on 4 pillows last night!!!

Reaching (from a sitting position) and bending is also becoming an issue because of my bump!!!

Oh I also forgot that I am permanently boiling hot!!!

My poor pelvis cracks every time I turn over in bed/stand up :x and its painful! especially when I get up atleast 4 times every night. and also the last few nights when it gets to about 5am I cant get back to sleep! its so anoying cos i know im tired. The nesting thing too, the other day I made myself sort out my side of our bedroom to make room for the babys basket, sorted out all my draws and moved furniture around, was so achey the next day lol.

Think I'll Have To Invest In a Maternity Pillow Then :D

I feel fine :cheer:

But I'm only 28 weeks so there is time :roll:

Oh! I'm hot all the time....

My symptoms:

Virtually permanent heartburn
nausea is now comiong back
back ache is starting but not too bad really
Sore kidneys (coz they aren't draining properly)
Constantly knackered due to severe lack of sleep
Skin has been ok, but my nips have been sooo dry

I think thats it for this week!

haha i know what you mean midna i get the same thing. only things that are bothering me is backache and lack of sleep. oh and every time i get a twinge i get excited lol :roll:

It sounds like we're all roughly the same, here's mine

back and leg ache
cramps in the night
insomnia
loads of little pimples on chin and shoulders :puke:
swollen feet
bruised under boobs- anyone else got this????

I feel pretty much ok still. Except I get a bad back when I've been doing lots of bending down. Also sometimes I wake up with cramps in my legs or I wake and then they feel a bit numb. Ocasionally I get heartburn at night but it depends what I've been eating during the day. It sounds like I am pretty lucky really xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back