What do you think?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by evie_smith, Dec 9, 2011.

1. evie_smith

evie_smith Well-Known Member

On implant but wasn't working as bleeding for over a year. Given the mini pill to stop the bleeding - given 3 months worth but I keep forgetting and it's taken 3 months to complete 2 months worth :blush:
    Sooo im now worried that the hormone increase / decrease has messed with the protection and I've been randomly sick, tired, headaches, period pains and no periods - even when I've stopped taking the pill for about 4-5 days, I look bloated been eating great but gained weight, dizzy spells - I'm not looking for "signs" this is all things my husband has pointed out for me - he thinks I'm pregnant and now he has got me wondering ... So what do you think? Also after being sick I have some brown spotting any opinions will be appreciated - I'm testing Wednesday or Tuesday to be sure

2. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

Could be, you'll not know until you test.

3. vixxie77

vixxie77 Well-Known Member

You've got 3 kids hun, would of thought you'd be able to tell :) or maybe you just don't want to admit it to yourself, if even your husband is spotting all the signs. Why wait to test, I'd do it in the morning. Seems very likely from all your symptoms x x

4. tinytoes

tinytoes Well-Known Member

Well .. Do you feel like you have done with your other babies ? Or is it hormones messing with your body ? I'd just do a test x

5. evie_smith

evie_smith Well-Known Member

^^^ that's what I was thinking - maybe it's all the hormones messing my system up. It feels exactly the same as my other pregnancies and I do feel pregnant - but they are both oestrogen based to mimic when the body is preg to stop you from getting pregnant urgh! Why can't I get paid now! Lol I'm going to have to wait till Tuesday because of funds! If it is a positive I don't know if I will be happy sad upset angry worried - I just dont know I'm happy with the kids I have and just sold their baby things to buy new things for Christmas and just sold the phil and teds - on the other hand in the long run I'm sure we will manage - its swings and round a bouts

6. kirstyp991

kirstyp991 Well-Known Member

Hi hun, my middle one was 8 months old when i fell pregnant with my youngest, i too was on the pill but i kept forgetting to take it, i would take 1, then miss a couple, then take a couple then miss one ect, good luck for when you test xx

7. vixxie77

vixxie77 Well-Known Member

Well good luck for when you test hun :) x x

8. tinytoes

tinytoes Well-Known Member

Hope you get the result you want xxx