How do you all keep up...

Full of hope!

Reaction score
.. with this forum! I could never post a reply to everything, just don't seem to have the time. Some people on here seem to post in every topic... i'm so impressed!!! :clap:

Sorry if I don't seem to post much but I am around almost daily to have a quick look and to keep up with what's going on, it helps me chill out if you know what I mean.... so thanks for keeping me entertained! :wink: :D

Once I have logged in I use the little link at the top of the main menu page that says view posts since your last visit, I only just realised it was there :oops: but it means I can catch up with what everyones been talking about! Before that it used to have me baffled to!! :roll:

I used to have way more time but as Dan has started walking and I've 'kinda' gone back to work a few weeks back, its hard to keep up. I tend to miss the new pictures (which I love) and new people joining.

I look at "view your posts" then sometimes "posts since last visit" but I still miss loads and don't often get to see everyones pics etc :?

I only ever go into off topic and adult area, 3 or 4 times a week I go into the baby sections too.

I really wish I had time to read everything but I don't :(

Ooo I never knew about those buttons until just now :doh:

I've been here over a year too.

I leave my laptop on the forum most of the day and pop back and forth when I get a spare minute, its mostly in the evenings though but even then I still don't get to catch up fully.

I dont keep up lol, especially lately as im working 70+ hours a week to pay the frikkin mortgage :cry:

glitzyglamgirl said:
I dont keep up lol, especially lately as im working 70+ hours a week to pay the frikkin mortgage :cry:

Jax!! :hug: We missed you... ouch @ 70 hours a week :?

Urchin said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

Jax!! :hug: We missed you... ouch @ 70 hours a week :?

Shouldnt be for too much longer now, I finally have a full-time contract (I was part-time doing 30 hours per week plus overtime, fulltime is 46 hours per week and no overtime) and Akeel has found a job so we should be getting our heads above water again soon.....I need my life back lol!!!

Missed you too hun :hug:

GGG I wondered where you've been, glad things are starting to get back on track for you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back