• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do I do this?

Snuggle

Reaction score
Maddison doesnt get a bottle before bed anymore, she phased it out herself but she still has a bottle in the morning. I give her milk during the day but she really only has a couple of ounces at most and I have to give it to her from a glass. I keep trying to give her a sippy cup but she refuses to drink out of it so how else can I teach her to give herself fluids during the day? I wanted to switch her morning bottle to a sippy cup by now but obviously cant as she wont take it from a cup and I've tried several different ones now :( Any ideas?

http://www.tesco.com/superstore/xpi/3/xpi59037143.htm

I have the same problem and I'm not happy as I hoped he would go straight from breast to cup.
Sometimes I think I offer fluids to often though, as long as they have the milk they need, a couple of ounces of water/juice through the day is fine as the diet will provide a large amount of fluid.
The cup on link is the only one he doesn't mess around with, I've bought so many and they'e just cluttering the cupboard!

Thank you hun, I have that one too (have about 12 of the bleedin things :roll: ). I will keep trying with all the cups and hopefully one day she will take to one of them :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back