How can I get FREE samples?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on some FREE moisturising creams etc for a hen weekend? I have seen some job lots on ebay but I'm sure some companies would send me some for free for a bit of free advertising?.. I don't mind paying postage or something.

I would be interested in anything like moisturiser/cleanser/toning/night cream/day cream/bronzer/shampoo/conditioner etc.

Any ideas on getting something for nothing? :think:

if you have an avon rep, they can order samples with their normal orders and they cost hardly anything at all so they may give you them for free or a very small cost. i've heard you can write off on the avon website and ask for some free samples - i've never done it but i know people who have... they just filled in the "contact us" box and said i'm interested in your products but me and my friends would like to try a sample before we buy big tubs, this is what we are most interested in... etc etc.

or there are freebie websites if you type into google UK freebies a load of sites will come up, but it's hit and miss whether the freebies will ever get to you or how long they will take.

can't suggest much else i'm afraid but avon reps are a good place to start. you can probably find a local one by going through the avon website, or there may be someone on here who is one and wouldn't mind posting stuff to you? i used to do it so i know how it works but i ended up giving it up as it was becoming too much hassle for me.

Thanks Leckershell!

The bride-to-be is an Avon rep but can't ask her :lol: I'll definitely go down that list on google. I tried one and there was a catch to it but im sure some are free.

:dance:

Doh! :wall:

Yeah I can't think where I usually get mine from - freebie central? or a site actually called UK freebies I think... :think: My mum does it all the time but I've forgotten.

I'm sure most of the companies though wouldn't mind sending you free samples if you wrote to them, like pantene or olay or whatever.

Do you think I should say its for a hen night or does that just seem like I want freebies for 1 night?

What else would I say..

Just that you and your friends are interested in buying their stuff but you don't want to gp shelling out a lot of money each if the products don't suit you or agree with your skin or whatever. Make it look like you want to buy stuff not that you want to just have freebies lol companies do anything for a sale.

Got this from Avon:

Thank you for your recent email.
At this moment in time we are unable to supply any samples.

If you require a Representative to call on you or a brochure to be sent out please register your details on www.avon.uk.com and you will be contacted shortly.

I always find the make up counters in the big department stores offer out freebies, and in big boots stores aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back