House hunting-going to look at house sunday..**went well***

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Oh God, I am cacking myself...

I have lived in my house here for the past 14 years-bought it when I was 21 with my ex hubbie, and bought him out when we split...is been a tough time over the years but I am so proud of keeping it (had 3 jobs at one time)

OH and I have lived together here for last 3 years or so, we have done everything we planned to do here but its too small now Rubes is here. Its a brill house and we have it how we want it...

Started looking what is out there and found one yesterday in my MILs road, round the corner from my mum which looks PERFECT!! The garden is over 100ft long so it will be great for Ruby and doggie. We will be dead close to our families which will help me big time as they look after Ruby during the week and there is a fab nursery being built in the area too (she goes 2 full days to nursery now).

It would be sooo perfect and I am sooo excited but so scared too!!! Its such a big thing for me to give up my little house here that I love so much, but I keep imagining the huge se we would have and what a help it would be to have our families nearby?

I have butterflies in my tummy, cant wait to go see it on sunday :cheer: I have such good feeling :pray:

OH started the day off crap-he said I so shouldnt get hopes up as it was first house we were going to see and he thought it would be too small etc etc :roll:

I was fed up by time we went and had sort of resigned myelf to the fact he wasnt going to like it but it was lovely!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I kept quiet and waited for OHs reaction and he HASNT stopped raving about it since we got home :shock:

Mum looked after Rubes while we viewed and afterwards we went or a long walk with doggie and talked about it-I wanted him to know how much it would help me being closer to our families..it would be such a support (we oth work full time) and its a sturggle now, but if we had both sets of parents on out door steps (and they are all keen to help us too) then it would make life easier for us too..its seems like a perfect solution all round...

We need to get our on the market this week, and hopefully put in an offer of intrest on the one we viewed today...

If its meant to be then it will be :pray:

P.S the garden is so HUGE!!! I can just see Rubes running wild in it :lol: She could have a swing, slide, wendy house, trampoline and EVERYTHING!!!! Ha ha :lol:

Rubys mummy said:
OH started the day off crap-he said I so shouldnt get hopes up as it was first house we were going to see and he thought it would be too small etc etc :roll:

I was fed up by time we went and had sort of resigned myelf to the fact he wasnt going to like it but it was lovely!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I kept quiet and waited for OHs reaction and he HASNT stopped raving about it since we got home :shock:

Mum looked after Rubes while we viewed and afterwards we went or a long walk with doggie and talked about it-I wanted him to know how much it would help me being closer to our families..it would be such a support (we oth work full time) and its a sturggle now, but if we had both sets of parents on out door steps (and they are all keen to help us too) then it would make life easier for us too..its seems like a perfect solution all round...

We need to get our on the market this week, and hopefully put in an offer of intrest on the one we viewed today...

If its meant to be then it will be :pray:

P.S the garden is so HUGE!!! I can just see Rubes running wild in it :lol: She could have a swing, slide, wendy house, trampoline and EVERYTHING!!!! Ha ha :lol:

Fingers crossed for you :hug:

Awww thanks xxxxxxxxx

Heres a pic of the garden today -it needs vision but we love a project and know we could make it wonderful :cheer:

garden.jpg

Heres our garden here which we finished last year....

ruby278.jpg

That garden is huge!! but you seem to have the touch with gardens so im sure if you gewt the house it will look great, and gardens are big selling points with houses so yours may be your selling point!

It is a wrench to move but new starts are good and beong near family tht you get on with is evejn better and sounds like it could be a great move for you all. Good luck!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Keeping everything crossed for you! :pray:
If you get it that garden will be amazing once you have finished with it! :cheer:

Well ours in going on the market on thursday....

The house we like has been reduced this week by £5k but we still feel its over priced so havent made an offer yet...

We shall see. We are lucky that if we get a quick sale on ours and cant get the new house for a good price then we can move in with OHS prents for a while, they have enough room so we can have a look whats out there...

Still, I have a good feeling about this first house with the AMAZING sied garden :pray:

If its meant to be then it will be xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back