• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hot baby!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
He might be built like a twiglet but Bertie is getting very hot in this muggy weather! Got him undressed for bed last night and his feet, which are normally freezing, were burning! Left him for 10 minutes nappy free time under his towel and he went back to normal temp. It feels really stormy here and not a lot of fresh air even with the wind iykwim

This is definitely calling for layers, but it's so hard to get it right! Today we have linen trousers, socks, a short sleeve vest and a thin cardigan.

Because he panics so much being naked we haven't bathed him yet, don't even have a baby bath lol, but might have to put him in the washing up bowl later (once disinfected of course)

Anyone else struggling to get it right? xxxxxxxx

I struggled a lot to begin with and sometimes now. B gets hot easily but always usually has freezing feet! When we first bad him, I had him in a snow suit in the car and was so lucky we got out when we did. He was sweltering. It's trial and error to some extent. Better they're cooler than hot I think xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i always put less on Alyssa than i think i should cos if i put cardi's or jumpers/snowsuits on her she seems to get really hot n sweaty. today she has some dungaree things on, a vest and long sleeved top and socks. id prefer tights on her cos her legs might get cold and id want to put on a jumper and blankets but she seems to get too hot then....

L only naps smothered in his fleecy blanket, the last few days hes been sweating loads, especially his head! I think if it gets too hot I'll skip the vest I still want him in long sleeves he waves his arms about too much.

It was very muggy here last night, infact the temp in the bedroom was 23 degrees. I just put Ruby in a sleeveless vest and long sleeve cotton sleepsuit, no blankets, as it was she didn't sleep anyway but that's another story. This morning she's just been in a vest with a blanket around her as she's crying and screaming so much she's boiling and I can't put her down so she's been laid on me :(

I've not found it humid or hot here at all??

Max sleeps in short sleeve vest, long sleepsuit and under a blanket n depending on hold hot/cold I fold the blanket over once, twice, three times etc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back