Hospital........................

lillyblue

Reaction score
Well girls I have been off this all weekend and now I am coming on here to rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday morning on my way out the house I fell on the ice right onto my bump, I was in so much pain that OH took me staright to A and E, I waited for one hour then they wheeled me over to the labour ward, after 1 hour they found baby tiny's heart beat at 153 beats per minute he/she also had hicups!!!! So 15 Is this ok?

I was so worried and still am, I have come into work today but going at lunch I am too bruised to work!!! :(

Sorry I just needed to tell someone

x

:hug: :hug: poor thing, dont worry though bubs is well protected in there and that heart rate is perfect!

Aww sorry you had a fall, its so dangerous at this time of year, im really scared of falling on the ice. Heart rate sounds perfectly normal try not to worry, im sure the hospital would have said if they were worried about anything. :hug: :hug:

awww hun I also slipped on the ice but managed to turn myself so I hit my side rather then my bump. Like its already been said Bubs is very well protected in there but you did the right thing since you had pain. If the hospital were worried about bub's heartbeat then im sure they would of said something darling so try not to worry too much.

AWh thanks girlies!!!

My OH thinks were having a girl now with the heart rate being 154!! What do you ladies think!!

Mrs Brightside be careful!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back