• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hospital bed collapse when mum gives birth

OMG how horrific :shock: Thank goodness they got the baby out of the way in time - I can't even bring myself to imagine...

omg :shock: , lucky they got the baby out of the way in time!!!

OMG thats fooking hilarious!

5.gif

5.gif

5.gif

i mean it wouldn't have been if they had been crushed but the mental image of it is funny :oops: sorry.

I have to admit I sniggered a bit too :oops:

but it is bad at the same time

jesus how embarrasing your legs up in the air while you fall down a bed bearing all :shock:

Poor woman :shock: At least the baby wasnt hurt tho

I was sat here gawping in shock, its awfull, untill i read the bit that said they were all in a heap on the floor and i just cracked up, my sides hurt i had this mental image of midwives hubby and mum all in a heap on floor mums backside stuck in the air and out of the huddle someones arms are up holding the baby. poor mum can u imagine that birth story
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: what an image. Glad that didn't happen to me :shock: the poor woman tho.

*diets quickly...*

omg can u imagine...

omg i hope if she did "poo her pants" they got that out the way pretty sharpish!

fingerscrossed said:
omg i hope if she did "poo her pants" they got that out the way pretty sharpish!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Am I the only one who didn't laugh - I was genuinely horrified! You lot are sick sick sick!!!!!

But now you've done it and I can't get the image out of my mind, of a woman skidding down a bed with her legs in the air and landing in a heap on the floor - and it's even making me laugh :doh: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back