Hope you don't mind but..............

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
I'm gatecrashing for a bit because no one seems to know the answer to my question and I thought you girls in tri 3 might know.
I think LO has been pulling on the umbilical cord. I had the strangest feeling right behind my belly button, I can't really describe it but it hurt. Have any of you had this and is it what I think it is? Thankyou in advance for any replies. I'll bog off back to 2nd tri now!!

Oooh yes I had this about a week ago, at least I think that is what it was. A sort of tugging sensation behind my belly button. I reckon Oscar had got his foot caught whilst he was somersaulting or something.

I'm glad you had it too, my OH thought I was making things up :lol: Also not long til you're officially in here too laura :cheer:

:) I get this loads! I never thought it was the umbilical cord I just thought she was pokeing to see if she could give me a outy belly button! Its like shes poking my belly button from the inside hehe!

Thanks girls :hug:
glad it isn't just me, I thought I was going mad! yep i'll be here in 3 weeks, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back