Hope you don't mind.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
But I am ramming down the OH's throat every early labour/delivery that's posted. He seems to think sometimes that babies come on their due date or after without fail and they obviously don't lol. Cos our friend went 2 weeks over he is certain I will too so thinks there's plenty of time to get everything sorted.

I'm worried about early labour, not for any particular reason other than we are so unprepared. Am going to get my bag ready this week so that all we need to add is food/drink. I hate being caught by surprise by anything and this pregnancy has been a huge surprise every day if I am honest.

Still can't believe it 27 weeks on :shock:. My little womb-fruit is actually a person :faint:

Anyone else feel the same or am I just overreacting lol xxxxxxxxx

I keep sitting and thinking "Goodness, there is actually a mini human inside my tummy!". It's very hard to realise that it's actually a baby doing those kicks!

My OH is other way round, he's convinced that baby is going to come early, purely down to the fact that baby is active and does big movements. Since when did this mean early labour? I just don't know :eh:

Last edited:
Tell me about it!

If getting the hospital bag ready early makes you feel more at ease, then go for it. No harm in being extra prepared is there! :D

After today I am definitely a little paranoid about it and am gonna have my bag done this week. xxx

I have started packing my hosp bag now after being in hospital on sunday! It made me realise that you just don't know when it is going to happen! Xx

I reckon I'll go over with mine.

Something about the dates and it measuring small make me think I'll be closer to the orginal date I had from LMP which was either 5th-7th April can't remember which. Thats a week later than 31st March pretty much.

I haven't got anything ready for a bag of any sorts yet either lol

Lol aww bless your OH.

My OH suprised me last night actually, he came upstairs whilst I was just having a nap and said to me.

"Do you have your hospital bag packed yet?"

(I don't as I need to go buy one!! oops!)

So I told him this and he started going on at me, saying come on, lets look online and buy one and all the stuff to put it in it right now!

I was like, woooah hold your horses matey, we can get stuff from the shops and asda etc, no need to rush tonight, so he started sayin, yeah but you could go into labour even tonight!

Dafty didn't realise I STILL wouldn't have my bag if I ordered it online if I had gone into labour last night lol

x

I have started packing my hosp bag now after being in hospital on sunday! It made me realise that you just don't know when it is going to happen! Xx

Me to after being monitored last night. Started washing baby things and just sat with the OH in the bedroom showing him which drawer contains what. Also wrote a lit that I have stuck on the wardrobe door of what me and baby needs just incase. XXX

My OH is the opposite. Despite my 1st son (not his biologically) being over 2 weeks late. He thinks now I'm full term it should be happening asap, and is being very impatient.

Me to after being monitored last night. Started washing baby things and just sat with the OH in the bedroom showing him which drawer contains what. Also wrote a lit that I have stuck on the wardrobe door of what me and baby needs just incase. XXX

Leanne you had to be monitored last night?? What happened? Is everything ok now hun? I must've missed your thread about it xxx

yeh everythings ok think it was a nasty SPD flare. Felt sick, had pains under my ribs and in my back and had period like cramps for 24hrs so they just stuck me on the monitor to make sure. Was nice (had I not have been in so much pain!) to see babies hb. They said it was a good trace for a 27 week baby so hes nice and strong. xx

My OH is so scared, he probably hopes baby will just stay in there for another couple of years, LOL!

Well now I'm crapping myself!!!!!
It hadn't even occurred to me that it could happen to me. Because my daughter was overdue by 11 days- and even then I'd had about 3 sweeps and 2 pesserys... I have decided that LO is going to be the same. Now I'm thinking I shouldn't be so sure!
Best start getting organised! I've bought nothing yet! Xxx

ok...now officially pooping myself!! I know i'm not in tri 3 yet (only a couple of days away!) but I keep swapping bwetween thinking we've loads of time, and then panicking thinking time is running out.

Hopsital bag would be fine to pack - if I actually had anything to put in it!!

I have no clothes etc or anything for baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back