Honeymoon!!!

hels

Reaction score
Well, i have a few pics i thought id share with you from the honeymoon.
We had a fantastic time, and it was definatley a once in a life time holiday....Ill never leave my little chick for a week again, it nearly broke me :cry:
The weather was scorchio, about 35 - 40c. Too hot sometimes! the hotel was fantastic and it was so nice to spend QT with my hubby! We snorkelled and sunbathed and went to the Pyramids and lazed at the pool bar, getting pissed lol!!!! :rotfl:
Anyway, heres a couple of pics......

THE VIEW OF THE CORAL REEF
Honeymoon003.jpg

THE POOL, WITH 4 POSTER BEDS TO CHILL ON, OUT OF THE SUN
Honeymoon015.jpg

ME AT THE PYRAMIDS (SORRY LOOKING ROUGH...IT WAS 40c)
Honeymoon099.jpg

Honeymoon108.jpg

THE VIEW FROM OUR BOAT...A TINY SAND ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!
Honeymoon125.jpg

Where abouts in Egypt did you go?

I've been to Sharm El Sheikh, the snorkelling is out of this world over there.

:shakehead: Nope I am so not jealous, why would I want to be sunning myself on a 4 poster bed by the pool when I could be here in the rain doing housework :fib:

Wow, the scenery is amazing, am so glad it was great as you both deserve a fab honeymoon. And you so do not look rough, you look like a fox :D

Hi

Great pics hun, glad you had a great time
Katrina

I feel really sad now after seeing those pics and then looking out of my window at the drizzley, windy, grey streets :cry:

Glad you had a great time though, it looked great :D

Hels it looks absolutely dreamy, what a beautiful place. Glad you had a good time and have some lovely pics to look back on :hug:

Fantastic not sure i could cope with the heat there.

WOW! It looks AMAMZING!! Where did you go?
Glad you had such a great time, the place looks likes a dream resort!

What a gorgeous place........great pics, and you don't look rough at all.

Amy xx

oh wow what a lovely place! I am loving the beds around the pool looks gorge!

Fab hotel & great pics of the pyramids. I wanna see more :D

you look great, hun, I am so glad you had such a good time!

You've made me see Egypt differently, i had quite a different picture in my mind! I LOVE huts on the beach!!!! (am just jealous!) :hug:

Mel xx

It was Sharm el Sheikh where we stayed, it was a 5* resort. It was so lovely and romantic!
We flew to Cairo to see the Pyramids and the museum where Tutenkahmon's mask, gold coffin thingy and jewells are. It was AMAZING! We werent allowed to take pictures in the museum though, which is a shame, some of the things in there were out of this world.
Im glad we didnt take Charlie, as it was silly heat, and a few people got the squits!!!! Although we did some a few small babies and toddlers.

hels said:
It was Sharm el Sheikh where we stayed, it was a 5* resort. It was so lovely and romantic!
We flew to Cairo to see the Pyramids and the museum where Tutenkahmon's mask, gold coffin thingy and jewells are. It was AMAZING! We werent allowed to take pictures in the museum though, which is a shame, some of the things in there were out of this world.
Im glad we didnt take Charlie, as it was silly heat, and a few people got the squits!!!! Although we did some a few small babies and toddlers.

I've been there!

Looks like you had a fab time!

It looks stunning, what a PERFECT location for a honeymoon!

Pleased you had a good time :D

PS Still want to see the trampolining bride pic though! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back