• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homones are EVERYWHERE! :( :) :(

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I just wanted to ask some advice on how ppl are coping with hormones?? Especially at work? Im really concerned about mine and wonder if theres a way to control them or something i can do...

Sometimes i'll be in a fab mood, laughing joking, others i get so depressed feel like everything is going wrong and be on a right downer, and then other times i just feel so sad like crying over the sillest things!

Its harder to cope at work because im starting to get moody over things and basically make much ado about nothing doesnt look very good :(

What do you ladies think or do u think peeps are more understanding during preggytime?

Aww just wanted to give you a hug :hug: I'm sure people are much more understanding especially those that have had any contact with a preggie lady.

I haven't been affected too much by mood swings myself except when one person mentioned that I may have to consider giving up my dog if he doesn't get on with baby when it arrives. That made me cry on the spot and is so not going to happen!

i am glad to read this as my hormones are all over the place too, i am 13 and a half weeks, and flit between feeling really angry at everything, being ludacriously happy and deeply depressed! I dont think people are all that more understanding to be honest. I hope it passes for us both soon!

Oh yeah it's horrible babe :( I just want to be happy all the time and excited etc but when the worry starts, so do the moods and crying!!

I really sympathise with you hun and like you, I struggle not to snap at people at work because I'm NEVER usually like that! I'm always the first to have a joke and a laugh! We have 8 girls at work and 4 of which I don't really like at the moment lol. Just because! No reason, I just don't like them.

Little comments make me angry, the slightest joke that's turned around onto me is being taken the wrong way, and when I make a mistake I get upset... Terrible! x

Totally sympathise with you. My moods are just awful, I have snapped a few times in work, and i'm very surprised my husband hasn't divorced me to be honest. Sometimes I feel on top of the world, other times someone simply breathing is enough to send me over the edge. Asked my dh to get me some smooth peanut butter the other day and when I opened the cupboard today there it was, I burst out cying with happiness :shock: I just feel weird and out of control. My mind is saying i'm being irrational but my mouth seems to think it's right to be a cow :roll: I have to add, it's getting very slightly better!

xxx

clairedoran said:
Totally sympathise with you. My moods are just awful, I have snapped a few times in work, and i'm very surprised my husband hasn't divorced me to be honest. Sometimes I feel on top of the world, other times someone simply breathing is enough to send me over the edge. Asked my dh to get me some smooth peanut butter the other day and when I opened the cupboard today there it was, I burst out cying with happiness :shock: I just feel weird and out of control. My mind is saying i'm being irrational but my mouth seems to think it's right to be a cow :roll: I have to add, it's getting very slightly better!

xxx
Hello Claire! Where have you been hiding?! x

dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:

xxx

Well yesterday I sat seething in my mothers because Sean was at Aintree races, I think I may have posted on Friday. You nearly made me cry then Dannii because you noticed I hadn't posted for a couple of days, I like being missed hehe! I've got my scan this Friday, is your's this week? Dead EXCITED!!! xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: I find the whole crying thing really hard. I have only worked in my job for 2months and my boss has already seen me cry about 3times which isnt very like me! Thing is because she has only known me since I have been pregnant she thinks I am just a big emotional softy person! Normally I wouldn't cry infront of anyone but cant hold it in at all now.

clairedoran said:
dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:

xxx

Well yesterday I sat seething in my mothers because Sean was at Aintree races, I think I may have posted on Friday. You nearly made me cry then Dannii because you noticed I hadn't posted for a couple of days, I like being missed hehe! I've got my scan this Friday, is your's this week? Dead EXCITED!!! xxx
Awww bless you! :hug: Yep mine is Thursday! Oooh I'm excited too! You going to find out the sex? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back