• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Home & Away * Neighbours

jennywren

Reaction score
anyone watch them - I love em now there on C5 cause there repeated at 9 - 10 so I rarley miss them wooo (unless Im non nights like now)

Poor susan

Also I feel sorry for rick in home & away but GET YOUR HAIR CUT

I've just started to watch Neighbours again after about 10yrs!!

Not into Home and Away tho! :shakehead:

I used to watch both but now I just watch h&a.

watcha mean you feel sorry for ric? silly plonker didn't have to sleep with viv. I like ric normally but geez he was a moron then. I feel sorry for mattie.

Xena said:
watcha mean you feel sorry for ric? silly plonker didn't have to sleep with viv. I like ric normally but geez he was a moron then. I feel sorry for mattie.

I just mean cause he is a stupid boy really who tries to be a man and got manipulated but an adult lol besides mattie fecked off last year with them blokes and left him behind, and she has just shagged simon (I know they had split up) but yeah I feel sorry for mattie but I feel sorry for rick to, I think its case his hair is to long, he cant see whats right infront of him!

jennywren said:
Xena said:

I just mean cause he is a stupid boy really who tries to be a man and got manipulated but an adult lol besides mattie fecked off last year with them blokes and left him behind, and she has just sh*gged simon (I know they had split up) but yeah I feel sorry for mattie but I feel sorry for rick to, I think its case his hair is to long, he cant see whats right infront of him!

thats true I felt sorry for ric when mattie went off with those blokes too, but still.

You're right his hair could use a cut, but in a way it sorta suits him as well.

WTF is going on with that tramp milco? is he sally's brother or summit? how can he be her imaginary friend it makes no sense :?

I think if his hair was at least brushed it would look 100% better instead of looking like he has just got up and been dragged through a bush backwards lol

maybe milco wasn't actaully an imaginary friend......................... :think:

Ricks hair makes me :puke: :puke: :puke: I dont get why he wont have it cut :roll:

sazzylou said:
Ricks hair makes me :puke: :puke: :puke: I dont get why he wont have it cut :roll:

I know, but them sometimes the producers wont let them get it cut so he 'might' be forgiven if its not his fault

I'm a summer bay girl :wink:

My favourite times have been when Bobby and Frank were in it and when Shannon was in it :) ooo and Roo when she stole Frank.

lou said:
I'm a summer bay girl :wink:

My favourite times have been when Bobby and Frank were in it and when Shannon was in it :) ooo and Roo when she stole Frank.

I do love H&A more than neighbours, but i watch both. I love the old home and away.

A little while ago they were showing 'classic' episodes on Five, but they were only from about 3 or 4 years ago! Hardly classic :x

aaaww i like ric's hair and i dont think milco was imaginary but sal thought he was but he was neva around when adults were but i think its her brother.

and i love neighbours too but i cant stand mickeys mum she makes me cringe almost as much as claire off hollyoaks/eastenders! :evil:

oooh yay i love them both lol great now theyre both on together!!!

i do have a spoiler about Sally and Marco

Milco turns out to be Sallys twin Brother

if you want to know highlight the lines inbetween this text and the above one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back