Holiday?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
My mum wants to take me on holiday next year for a week to greece. we go to the same resort every year (with exception of this year). she says she wants it to be just us and im to leave my baby at home with OH (never go away with him anyway because he skis, i dont). my first instinct is to say no way. i cant leave my baby for a week (will be about 14 months old bythen) i wont beable to relax and enjoy the holiday. i wouldnt mind taking LO with me but just wanted to see whether other mums think its such a good idea. or will i be screaming out for a week away from LO by then???

i wouldnt go on holiday without my lo but thats just me, i would rather stop at home.

same here - I wouldn't go on holiday without my daughter (18 months).

My mother keeps asking if she can take Lydia with her the next time she goes on holiday. She knows I can't go at the moment (uni/preganncy etc) and she wants Lydia to be able to play on the beach and have a nice time.
It's very sweet of her, but I just can't bring myself to say yes.

So we've reached a compromise - the three of us (me, mam, Lydia) are going to go to Bridlington for 4 days when I've finished my exams in June :)

I wouldn't beable to leave Jake for a week as I would miss him way too much. I think really the most time you could go away for and be ok is a weekend but at the moment I hate leaving Jake overnight allthough I do else I would never go out.

I couldn't leave Emma for a week, even the thought of it makes me feel sick, I haven't even left her for one night yet. Any time we go away, she comes with us. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back